"Remember when I told you about a private patient of mine? He's not my private patient, hell he's not my patient at all." Taehyung said with a sigh of defeat. He can't hide something from his hyung, yeah?

"I knew something was fishy but didn't question further-"

"Well, more like I ran away that's why you couldn't question further," Taehyung said and they both broke into a smile and chuckled softly. The sound of Taehyungs deep chuckle echoing through the silent room like a vibration.

"So-- then who's that person?"

"He-"

"Ooh, that person is a 'he'," Jin said with a teasing voice and an annoying smirk.

Taehyung gave his hyung a look of disbelief but shrugged it off, "So, it all started with when I met him in a coffee shop..."

Taehyung started to explain everything to Jin, the day he first saw Jungkook, so broken, so miserable, to their first talk to Jungkooks sudden disappearing and finding him over the bridge trying to end his life. Then Jungkooks story of why he ran away from Busan to Seoul all alone. He didn't hide anything cause he thought it's unnecessary now to hide anything.

"Hmm, so much happened and I'm hearing it now," Jin said with a glare.

"Hyung, he literally tried to end his life yesterday and he told me his story yesterday too and I'm telling you it today so no need to get upset."

"If I wouldn't force you, you wouldn't tell me, would you?" Jin said still glaring at the younger.

"Hyung, I don't have to tell whatever happening in my life to everyone-"

"A boy tired to suicide and you gave him hospitality management, no I'm not saying you did a wrong thing to took him in your house I'm trying to say that a boy tried to suicide and now you're helping him with his life problems how it's not a matter to share with your hyungs, Taehyung?!" Taehyung slowly looks towards Jin to meet with his burning glare and furious face. He gulps down when he heard his name being called with so much seriousness. Seokjin calls him only 'Taehyung' whenever he's mad with the younger.

"What if the boy tried to suicide again? Or did suicide. What are you going to do? Are you planning on telling us the whole situation when you'll be visiting the police station for answering their stupid questions about you and the boy?"

"I won't let him took a horrible step like this again," Taehyung mumbled and stared out the window with a strong expression, the muscles of his jaw clenching and unclenching. Jin furrowed his eyebrows at the younger, why did Taehyung care about the boy so much?

"What's your relationship with that boy?" Seokjin asked suspiciously, his eyebrows were knitted together in a serious manner.

"Strangers I guess, I'm trying to be friends with him but he doesn't let me," Taehyung said, smiling at the thought of the brunette's rudeness and bitter words.

"Friends?" Jin said while cocking an eyebrow, eyeing the smiling younger.

"Yeah friends, he's a little stubborn and has trust issues," Taehyung said and was looking like he's in another world, a world full of images of Jungkook and Jungkook only.