Chapter 1: PROLOGUE

Start from the beginning

After that Jimin's life completely changed. No more nights with tears and loneliness. No more bad days. The bullies were still there but Taehyung was always there to remind Jimin that he was special. And what else does Jimin want?

Their first kiss, first date as boyfriends, first time, everything was so special for Jimin. Taehyung would always make sure to make every single moment with Jimin to be special.

Jimin never felt that lucky in his whole life. Every moment with Taehyung was surreal, every moment with Taehyung was worth it.

After their graduation, Jimin moved into Taehyungs place. He pursues his dream which was to be a dancer and found a job as a dance teacher. Taehyung, the amazing boyfriend he is, supported him and encouraged him to pursue his dream, unlike his parents who are busy with only work, work, and work.

Jimin felt like he was living his whole life in just those few years. He was so happy.

After three years of their relationship, Jimin found something weird in his health condition. He wasn't the type of guy to get tired easily but he noticed that he was getting weaker and weaker day by day. He stopped dieting three years ago and his body was pretty fit, But he was still losing weight.

Taehyung asked him if he was again started to diet but Jimin answered him honestly that he wasn't.

One day Jimin visits a doctor without telling Taehyung and what he found out, he never expected this to come.

Jimin was suffering from leukemia.

He didn't tell Taehyung anything, he hides this matter from Taehyung for eight months. But Taehyung wasn't dumb, he noticed how Jimin was losing his weight and how weak he was getting. But when he asked about his health condition Jimin would always brush it off by saying he overworked himself or any other excuse.

He didn't tell Taehyung because Taehyung already did so much for him. He didn't want to bother him more. He doesn't want to be a burden.

But when Taehyung noticed those red spots on Jimin's skin he wasn't getting any of it. So when Jimin was out for work he searched every single corner of their shared room and discovered a file, and from that file what he found out he wasn't ready for it.

His boyfriend, Jimin was at the last stage of leukemia.

And He had only two months...

After that Taehyung completely broke down but he never showed it to Jimin, he always pretends to be strong so that his Jiminie won't lose hope.

Taehyung was again didn't disappoint Jimin. He was such a supportive boyfriend and comforted Jimin every now and then that they'll get over this.

Taehyung would take care of Jimin, not let him do any work, give his medicines, showered him with love and affection but after he would tell Jimin to rest in their bedroom, tuck him on their bed, kiss his forehead with a loving smile, and then break down on the kitchen floor and cry his eyes out.

One day Taehyung came home from the grocery and met with the most horrible site, the last thing he wanted to see. He found Jimin's unconscious body laying on the living room floor. And here they are now...

Jimin is now admitted to a hospital for one week now. Taehyung will always tell him that they'll get over this but Jimin knows that they won't.

Jimin knows he wouldn't survive...

"TaeTae" Taehyung's thoughts got interrupted by the weak voice which was barely a whisper.

He averted his gaze from the beautiful sky to his boyfriend, who was even more beautiful. Taehyung tightening the grip around his boyfriend's hand.