"Good girl. Seems trainable to me. "

"You won't even train her, your wife will"

"I can train her. Watch and see. How much do you want for her."

"You can just take her. Get her off my hands." She began to cry. All the other subs were worth something. But not her, apparently. 

"Take her to the car" Normani and Perrie nodded wrapping her in their clothes as she only wore a bra and panties.

"Are you okay?" Normani asked taking her hand and Perrie took the other.

"Yes" No, Of course she wasn't okay.
She was being trafficked.

Once they got into the back of the spacious vehicle Perrie and Normani hugged her. 

"I'm sorry. He was such a dick. You will be okay with us. We'll take care of you" perrie said softly and Normani nodded.

"Thank you"

Both nodded waiting for the headmistress who got in the car a few minutes later.

"Leigh-Anne?"

"Yes maam"

"Mistress" She corrected.

"Yes mistress"

"How old are you?"

"Twenty one mistress"

The woman nodded.

"I'm going to take you back to my academy. You will be inspected and given a placement test. From there you will begin training. Any questions?"

"No mistress"

"Good."

Perrie climbed into the passenger seat.

"Have you lost your mind"

"What?"

"I'm driving! Why are you climbing into the front?"

"Sorry. I was going to ask if we could get some food."

"No, when we get back to the hotel you and Mani can go get some food."

"Can we go out?" Normani asked wanting to hit the club.

"No, your curfew is at eight, it's already seven fifteen and it's a twenty minute drive back. Go get your food and go right back to your room."

"Can Leigh-Anne come with us?"

"No." Perries shoulders slumped.

When they got back to the hotel Perrie took her best friends hand and they ran off. They had Twenty five minutes. 

The headmistress shook her head at the two big kids. She began walking to the elevator and stopped when she noticed that Leigh-Anne wasn't following her.

"Come" She held her hand out for the timid girl.

"Don't be scared or nervous. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk to you." She told Leigh-Anne walking to her hotel room.

"How bad was your experience there?"

"I'm not allowed to speak on it, mistress"

"You're not a robot. Tell me how you feel. There's are no consequences, you won't be punished for speaking your mind."

"Horrible. I never want to go back. Thank you for getting me out of there."

"Tell me everything.”

“Breakfast is at 4 and if we missed it we weren't fed again until twelve. So most of us only ate once or twice a day. We had one huge bowl of water that we shared in the rooms. He forced us to commit sexual acts with each other and service people."

"Nonconsensually?"

"Whats that?"  The woman sighed. That was not an academy. It was a sex trafficking ring.

"What else?"

"He made us participate in activities even if we said we didn't want to. We would spend a month as an animal and take a test at the end. If we failed we would have to stay a puppy or kitty for a really long time until he allowed us to test again."

"What were you?"

"A puppy"

"For how long?"

"Eleven months" that explained the bruises on her knees, palms and wrists.

"Little disobedient one you are. Huh?"

Leigh-Anne lowered her head ashamed.

"That's okay. We will get you into shape in a healthy way not whatever he was doing to you. You will learn about everything and then in the middle of the semester you will pick what interests you. "

"Come here, you need a bath. How often did you shower?"

"I don't know. I had to earn it and I didn't really do that often."

"Lift your head when you're speaking to me, I'm not by your feet."

"Sorry mistress"

"That's alright. Get in the tub." The woman scrubbed the girl clean before setting her a bath.

"I want you to learn to take care of your body. Not for anyone else but yourself. You need to shower at least once a day, brush your teeth twice a day, eat three meals a day and drink at least 32 ounces of water a day. We want you to enjoy this experience as it should be something fun and not like what you've been experiencing.  How long have you been there?"

"Since is was Thirteen"

"And youre Twenty one. You've been there for eight years?"

"Yes mistress"

The woman lathered her hair with shampoo and conditioner but didn't rinse it out.

"Mistress! We're back. We got something for her. Can she eat ?" Leigh-Anne watched Normani and Perrie come into the bathroom and sit beside the tub.

"Give her some privacy you dingbats" the woman lightly scolded making the two laugh. They were super childish and took everything as a joke.

"Dingbats!" Leigh-Anne cracked a smile. She didn't know why they were laughing so hard.

"Do you like burgers?"

"I've never had one"  the two gasped and the headmistress shook her head leaving the three in the bathroom.

"Here" Normani held the burger out for her. She took a small bite. 

"Are you afraid to eat?" Perrie asked.

"No."

"You taking shy little baby bites like you are."

"You're really cute, you know that?"

She blushed before quietly thanking Normani.

"Enough. Go get ready for bed now"

"But mom. . ." They whined annoyingly.

"Now you two"

I really want to see this become a book.