UATM

⚠️Another one of my poor attempts at smut. Read at your own risk⚠️

Perries Pov

Leigh-Anne and I were allowed out of the building along with some of our friends and classmates. We were out eating lunch with Normani and her sub Megan.We still had to stay on campus though.

"Wait. So you're a Dom and only submit to Perrie?" Normani asked Leigh-Anne.

"Something like that" She smiled ear to ear looking at the dark-skinned woman.

"Something like that?" I asked her.

"Well yeah. I only submit to her." She pulled me into her lap and I heard one of them aww.

I quickly stood up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She grabbed my hand but I pulled it away from her going to the bathroom.

I heard the door open soon after.

"Baby?"

"You know I don't like when you ignore me, Little girl"

"I'm sorry mommy"

"Come out here."

She was leaning on the sink in front of the stall that I was in. She sat me on the sink counter standing in between my legs.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me, Perrie"

"You're making me look submissive in front of our friends."

"Because I pulled you into my lap?"

"Yes, and you ordered for me and told them that my order was wrong when I told you that it was okay. I don't want you to treat me like this in public with our friends. Only in private."

"Baby, you're still my girlfriend. This is what girlfriends do. I don't think I'm being too Dom-like. Am I ?" I nodded

"I'm sorry. I know you don't like it. I don't mean to do it, I'm just like this.”

"It's okay." I puckered my lips waiting for her to kiss me. She was taking too long so I grabbed her face kissing her.

We made out for a while before she pulled away.

"Nooo" I wrapped my legs around her so she couldn't move.

"What did I say about whining?"

"Sorry. But I want to kiss you more."

"When we get home. Let's go." I took her hand following her to the table.

"What were you guys talking about?" Leigh-Anne asked, sitting down next to me.

"Nothing really, we were just looking to see what they have around here"

"Anything interesting?"

"Yeah, we’ll take y'all after."

We nodded, eating our lunch. As I looked at Megan I noticed she was biting her lip and her hands were under the table. Normani wore a sly smirk nodding in Leigh-Anne's direction. I looked at my girlfriend who was completely oblivious to what was going on.

I moved closer to her in the booth wrapping my arm around her. She turned, kissing me before taking a bite of her burger.

Leigh-Anne pov:

I felt Perrie run her hands up and down my thighs before they went between my legs.

"Baby. . . What are you doing?" I whispered in her ear.

She didn't say anything, she slipped her hands into my pants rubbing me over my panties.

"B-Baby?"

Perrie wasn't really one to engage in sexual activities in public so I was caught off guard to see her touching me shamelessly in the middle of a restaurant.

"Shhh" She mumbled, biting my earlobe. I felt my cheeks warm up. I wasn't against it but I don't know how I feel about people watching. I decided to let her have a little fun. Everyone here is part of the academy so it's nothing they haven't seen before.

Her other hand was resting on my thigh. She pulled me into her lap and I put my head down. I was a little embarrassed given the fact that our friends were right in front of us.

"Look at her baby" When I looked up I saw that Megan was in a similar predicament. I should've known that Perrie and Normani were having a pissing contest.

She ran her middle finger through my second pair of lips teasingly. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning.

"Look up," Normani told Megan and we made eye contact.

"Your eyes better not leave hers" She mumbled doing something making her shudder.

Normani smirked at me, licking her lips. I looked around trying to avoid her intense gaze.

"Oww," I looked at Perrie wondering why she pinched me.

"Look at her." Her tone was stern and any trace of my baby was gone.

I stared into Megan's eyes, trying to ignore Perrie's wandering fingers.

"No more biting babe. Let me hear you." Normani whispered something to Megan and she leaned over pulling my lip from between her teeth.

"Fuck. . ."

My hands went down, resting on top of Perries.

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave. People are trying to eat here and we do have some visitors." An advisor came up to us and gestured to the people around us. It seemed that people's families came to visit.

I felt my face and neck warm-up. I stood up from Perrie's lap.

"Did I tell you to stand up?"

"Babe?. . ."

"Come sit down" I looked around at the people around us hesitantly sitting back down in Perrie's lap.

"Finish your food baby" She put her hands on my waist gently pressing her fingers into my skin.

I was too embarrassed and didn't want to stay here.

"Can I have a to-go container, please?" The man nodded and came back with a container.

I packed my food up and left the restaurant.  Perrie, Megan, and Normani came out a few minutes after

"Where are we going now?"

"There's a sex store we should go to." Normani smiled getting into her car. Perrie got into the passenger seat leaving Megan and I in the back.

I felt her hand on my thigh, I turned to look at her and she nodded to the two in the front. She grabbed my chin kissing me. She pulled me into her lap. I could feel Perrie burning holes in my head. Megan ran her hands under my shirt softly pinching my nipples.

"Mmmm," I teased, knowing Perrie was getting heated. Tonight is going to be fun!