Baba stole her

"I love you babe, have a good day" Jesy kissed her wife and daughter before walking into the corporate office.

"What do you want to do, princess?" Leigh-Anne asked the cub who was curled up in her carseat looking at her.

"How about we go home and play outside?" Leigh-Anne began the half hour drive. She glanced out of the corner of her eye when she saw something move.

"Baby, you have to sit in your seat" She told the cub. She was trying to climb up onto the center console but wasn't tall enough.

"Sit princess, you have to sit" The hybrid began to whine and cry wanting to be held. Okay, so maybe she was a little spoiled.

Leigh-Anne pulled over, reaching behind her to pick up her fussy baby. 

"Sit right here. Don't move" Leigh-Anne put her in the passenger seat. Hybrid laws in New York stated that cubs and any hybrid under fifty pounds does not have to ride in a carrier.

Five minutes later and Aaliyah was climbing over the center console again, this time she fell into Leigh-Anne's lap and made herself comfortable.

"You just wanted to cuddle with mama?" Leigh-Anne stopped at the red light, gently rubbing the ball of fluff. She yawned before rubbing her face in Leigh-Anne's stomach.

Once home she carried the sleeping cub to the backyard and laid on the day bad, closing the screen so they didn't wake up to bugs feasting on them.

The back yard has become their favorite place since they moved to New York. Their house was  smaller but more cozy and intimate.

"I didnt"

"Go away"

"But, I didn't. . . I don't think I did."

"No Perrie"

"Don't be upset with me Jade. We can just ask baba"

"No. You lost my baby" She grumbled crossing her arms.

"I didn't" Jade was upset and didn't seem to realize that she was hurting Perrie by accusing her of losing their baby. She was supposed to protect them and she lost her.

Perrie began looking around for the small hybrid. But with her very faint scent of smell it was hard. She began to get upset herself unable to find the little one.

Jesy was planning out her week at work when she got a call.

"Yes baby, why are you crying?"

"Perrie lost my baby!!" Jade wailed, the camera pointed up at the ceiling.

"Perrie didn't lose your baby, bubba."

"Then where is her?"

"She's with baba."

"Baba's not home" She pouted. She told Jade to wait as she checked Leigh-Anne's location.

"She's in the backyard baby, Lee is with her."

"Jade can't go by herself"

"Yes you can, stay on the phone with me"

"But. . ."

"You won't get in trouble. I said you can go. Go ahead."

With Jesy's permission she went into the backyard looking for her lover and their baby.

"Do you see her?"

"Yes. . .but no baby" Jade got closer to inspect she frowned. Where was her baby?

"Turn the camera around please" once Jesy could see as well she began making kiss sounds in an attempt to call the cub.

Jade smiled when a set of fluffy ears popped up. She began to yip excitedly running over to her mama.

She pawed at the screen covering anxiously. Jade told her to be nice and wait as she unzipped it.

"Hi little one" She picked Aaliyah up, taking her in the house. She left the phone on the bed with a sleeping Leigh-Anne.

"Hello??" Jesy hung up when she got no response and called Leigh-Anne to wake her up.

"Pezza?"

"I said I'm sorry Jade."

"Look"

"No. You're just going to yell at me for losing the baby and I'm going to be more sad because I'm bad mommy"

"We found her. Baba stole her. Look" Perrie sat up when she heard this smiling when she saw their baby.

It was quite emotional in the pinnock household, almost all the time. Jade and Perrie especially, they've changed the most, they're more mature, yet still a little childlike. In a sense that they need lots of reassurance and guidance. But, their both good parents and Lesy wouldn't hesitate to leave Aaliyah home with them alone.