44. Stag & Hen

an; for my non-british friends, stag & hen nights are essentially bachelor/bachelorette parties. hope you enjoy the surprise ;)

"Another one! Come on! What are you.. 30?!" Mei pushed her pointer finger into the bottom of your glass forcing it upwards and tipping the potent liquid down your throat in doing so.
You winced, it felt like flames were going to erupt from your lips at any second.
"Yes Mei Mei.. funilly enough we all are almost 30" you reminded her. A momentary confused look passed by her face before being replaced with a laugh. "I forget we're not 18 anymore"

By the way your silver haired friend was pushing liqueur down your neck anyone would of thought you were in the heat of an intense night spot, shooter girls being beckoned over to your table with a continuous flow of alcohol being forced at you. But alas, no. You were at a local sushi restaurant and your pusher friend was at her usual old tricks.

"I'm literally going to be sick" you stuck your tongue out and fake retched but knew she'd be having none of it.
"She's right y/n. It's time to forget about Satoru and think about that personal strip tease we ordered for you"
You shot Shoko a stern look and jutted your elbow deep into her ribs. "Your supposed to be on my side! And you better not of booked me anything"
Your cheeks flush scarlet thinking about half naked strange men girating over you. It really wasn't your thing, but tonight was out of your control.. and that made you nervous.

"Ok, ok! One more for the road. We absolutely have to get going or we'll miss our slot"

"Hey what sl-" a shot of apple sours was shoved to your pink lips by none other than your now trator friend, Shoko, who found this all thoroughly entertaining.
You downed it like a champ and sighed
"What have I got myself in for"

To your horror, you were at a strip club.
A STRIP CLUB.

Mei linked arms with one side of you, Shoko with the other, they gradually coaxed you down the steps of the club.
Even with you squirming trying to break free of their grasp, you looked out of this world.

A satin rouge gown draped effortlessly over your soft skin. It cascaded over your spine and brushed delicately against your smooth calves as you walked. A thigh split inched right up to your waist revealing the dimples of your hips and complimenting your curves in a way no other dress could.
Strappy crimson heels daintily hugged your ankles. All eyes were on you.

You giggled as you tripped down the last step, Shoko hoisted you up whilst Mei just laughed at your clumsiness

"Uh yes doorman! Take us to the sexy nude men please" Mei Mei sniggered as you neared a broad man sporting a mediocre suit and a clipboard.
"And you are?" He mused, pen hovering over the paper expectantly. "Gojo, party of three"