04: Star Plasma Vessel

Suguru wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer before planting multiple kisses over your face. You giggled, cheeks flushing a peach shade.

Shoko watched intently, not at you and Geto but at Satoru

Shoko watched intently, not at you and Geto but at Satoru. To the untrained eye, nothing would be a miss but she knew her best friends better than anyone. Gojo's lips smashed together into a hard line, his piercing aqua eyes unwavering at the sight of you and Suguru.
"Hey, get off of my wife!" He joked, launching a half eaten bread roll at your back. The baked good smashed into your shoulder, you could feel your rage boiling over. God damn this boy knew how to press your buttons!

"Calm babe.. he's only joking" Suguru uttered softly into your ear lobe, his warm sweet breath tickling your cheek.
"I know, it just gets to me. My parents have no say in who I love or marry. He knows it's a sore point..."
Geto flipped his best friend the middle finger with his arms still protectively wrapped around you which made Gojo chuckle to himself in amusement.
You both casually walked back to your friends hand in hand, Gojo and Shoko both edging up the table to make room for you both to sit.

"So, Yaga has this mission for us.." Geto started. The table all turn to listen intently. "So you've got to retrieve the Star Plasma Vessel and ensure its safe arrival with Tengen?" You repeated after he'd finished.
"Essentially" he smiled back at you.
"So who's to go on this mission exactly?" You cherped up once more. "Me and Satoru will collect the girl and bring her back to Jujutsu High"
"Girl.." you whispered. The poor thing. You fully understood the reasoning to why Tengen needed to reset his body but that didn't make it more sad for the poor girl that was sacrificing her future to protect everyone else's.

After lunch had finished the two boys were ready to head off.
"Look after eachother ok?" You looked back and forth at the pair. Geto nodded. He scratched the back of his neck, tilting his head and giving his usual soft smile.
"Don't you worry dummy. I'll bring him back in one piece" Satoru announced boldly with his ever so confident smile plastered onto his features.
Usually his arrogance irritated you but for once it was well placed. Geto was strong but Gojo was stronger. The pair made a formidable team.

Flying was something you were born to do. The wind whipped your silken tresses as Cyrax weaved through the soft clouds. You could make out Caraxes and Catos in the distance, they never ventured to far away from eachother.
It was hard to believe how much your dragons had grown since you were young.
Dragons were only born to males in the Tatsuya family, that was the rule. So when your father's dragon birthed three eggs, your parents were so excited to welcome a son into the world. Not only was this son craved for, he would have three dragons at his side. The Tatsuya family could finally challenge the Gojo family once more. All of those dreams were shattered when you were born, the girl that wasn't wanted.
That was when your parents decided to marry you off to the Gojo's. If you couldn't lead their family maybe you could birth them an heir with the Gojo prodigy.
Your delicate fingers gripped Cyrax's spines as the anger pulsed through your core. Who could 'sell' their only daughter?

Well you were going to prove them wrong. Not only would you become one of the greatest female sorcerer's alive but you were not going to marry Satoru Gojo.

How ironic that you'd fallen for your proposed husband's best friend.