33: Mission

an; more GRAPHIC smut coming in this chapter, sorry not sorry! i just can't help myself lol
trigger warning for hardcore sex and anal

You slouched back in the ebony car drumming your fingers along the plastic arm rest. Satoru had asked for your accompaniment to the school mission, you knew he didn't need any support but he'd insisted it would be good for you to get back into the field and support the students with their training.

Since having Yuna you'd spent most of the time raising her alongside day to day teaching on school grounds, it was rare that you were dispatched on jobs and you were still irrationally fearful of leaving your daughter on her own, regardless of how protected she might be.

The two students sat looking away from eachother out of their respective windows. "Yikes.. it's awkward in here. You can cut the teenage angst in here with a knife" Satoru pulled an uncomfortable expression. You chuckled quietly and jabbed him in the side with your elbow, "learn to shut up please"

The car ground to a halt, you were at your destination.

The group exited the vehicle and made their way into school grounds.
"I'm going to draw a curtain around the school" Gojo advised his two students.
"A curtain?" Yuta enquired.
"A curtain is a barrier to the outside world, it allows you to exorcise cursed spirits freely without your presence being known to humans. Curtains also bring darkness which draws curses out" you inform him and Satoru nods in agreement.

"Stay together, and remember, small curses like to stick together too. Keep that in mind. Me and Tatsuya-sensai will be just outside"
He waved goodbye to the pair and began to draw a curtain down, you followed him and gave Yuta a reassuring nod before he disappeared from sight.

"Are you sure he'll be able to handle this?" You ask Satoru, concern lacing your words. "Yep. I told you, there's more to him than meets the eye. I'm hoping he'll show us that today"

You didn't quite know what Satoru was plotting and you really didn't want to ask.
"Hey Kiyotaka, why don't yo go chill for a bit? Get some coffee or something, we really don't need you here. We can handle it" Gojo rested his arms on the lowered window of the car trying to convince the Assistant Director. The sullen looking male frowned with disappointment as he drove off leaving you both outside the grounds.

"Pssst"
You rolled your eyes towards your boyfriend who was now creeping around the corner of the huge grey building and out of sight.
You followed him, finding yourself in some kind of wooded area just beyond the school. It was thick with towering oak trees. You felt a hand grasp your wrist and all of a sudden you were pulled into a warm muscular chest.
"Hey love of my life"

His intoxicating aroma filled your nostrils instantly making your knees feel weak. "Satoru.. we're supposed to be keeping a watch out for Maki and Yuta.." you moaned into his uniform unconvincingly. "I am.. but right now I'm more interested in what's in front of me"
He backed you up until your spine sunk againat the rough trunk of a tree. It didn't take long before he roughly began manhandle your breasts. "Satoru.. not here" you yelped.
He exhaled sharply at hearing the pathetic whines leaving your lips. "Yes here"

He aggressively shoved one of his hands under the rim of your pants looking for his favourite toy. "Hmm.. here she is"
The tip of his finger found your sensitive nub, tracing delicate shapes on it keen to see your reaction. Your body shudders from the intense pulses of euphoria he was delivering. "I didn't like that Yaga kept me from you the other night. Especially when you looked so fuckable in that matching bralet and garter set"