32: Sightings

an; ughhhh 10k reads! you guys are going to make me sob, ilysm!

It was late evening when Gojo got called to see Yaga. He'd tucked Yuna in for bed and told you he'd been summoned before leaving and heading deep into the school grounds.
The crisp night air bustled past him while he wandered deep in thought.
You and he both knew that the principal would only ask for your presence if there was urgent news or a mission.
Hearing that Satoru had been requested put your stomach on edge about what it could be.

A special grade attack?
Sighting of a cursed object?
Your families?

His footsteps echoed down the corridor, finally making their destination outside the principals door. He raised his hand to wrap his knuckles against the door, "come in Satoru".
Gojo lowered his hand and prized the door open. "Come take a seat"

"Um yeah, no thanks. I'm hoping this will be quick, I've got a hot babe to get back to". Yaga frowned shaking his head slightly "it's Suguru".

The corners of the younger males mouth turned down at the sound of Geto's name. "Where?" He stated matter of factly. "Our sources state he's been making his presence known around Kyoto. Seems like he's been gathering a lot of curses"
Satoru now walked over and sat on the previously offered seat. He brought his hand up to his chin, stroking it gently in thought. "Hmm. What's drawn him back here now?" He asked rhetorically.

"That's what I want you to find out. There's a case of some missing children at a local school, I think this might be Suguru's doing. I'd like you and a couple of your students to scout the area and clear any curses. Keep an eye out of any sign of him"
Gojo nodded at the principle. This would be a great opportunity to find out what his old friend was up to and also a chance for Yuta to show some of the advancements he'd made to his weapons skill over the last few weeks.
"Fine fine.. me and my students will save the day again.. your welcome!"
By the time Masamichi looked up from his desk, Gojo was already heading towards the door waving at him.
"Reeeeelax. I got this"

23.04
How was he still not home yet?
You peeled your gaze away from the slow ticking clock on the wall. It wasn't like Satoru to be gone this late and certainly not without any message or call as to why.
You rolled over in bed, pulling the silky soft duvet over your shoulders and buying your head into the plump pillow.
You closed your eyes trying to stop your brain from going into overdrive when you heard a soft clink of a door opening.
Your chest heaved in relief but you remained still, he was not off the hook.

From the full length mirror on your side of the bedroom you could see is reflection. He slipped his plum uniform over the top off his head revealing his carved chest, he then tugged his pants down to leave him in only his boxer shorts.
He peeled off his eye mask, throwing it onto his bedside cabinet and tousled his messy porcelain locks.
A smile crept onto your lips at the sight of him. How did this man make you so giddy 24/7, even 10 years down the line!

A cool breeze hit you and caused goosebumps to form over your flesh as he lifted up the bedding and slipped himself beside you

You remained stoic and unmoving, maybe he'd think you were asleep.
His fingertips grazed your waist and teasingly worked their way up to your shoulder, slipping off the satin strap that hugged it. He leaned into your nape, his hot breath saturating your skin as he rhythmically breathed. "I'm sorry I'm late baby" he peppered kisses down your neck and collarbone apologetically.
You remained composed, you weren't going to break your cool that easy.

"Awh come on, don't make me beg"
His nose buried into your rich long waves taking deep long inhales into his favourite scent. "Satoru.. it's pushing into my bum"
He laughed and adjusted his shaft. "At least your talking now"
You flipped over to face him with an unimpressed look. "You could of called"
He kissed your lips over and over repeating apologies. "I was with Masamichi.."
You hummed, "yeah tell me what I don't know"

"Ok ok..." He paused for a moment, trying to think whether to just say it or fluff it up a little. "It's Suguru, he's back in Kyoto and it looks like he's up to something.. something big"
Your eyebrows creased together at his name, you hadn't thought about him in a long time. That beautiful ebony hair and kind smile..
"Oh..."

Gojo watched your reaction intently and was slightly disheartened at your response. "I'm going to take Yuta and Maki to investigate some child disappearances, hopefully I'll get some clues as to what he's plotting"
You nodded, still not able to find the words to respond. "I haven't seen him since that day.." you managed to croak out.

Gojo hadn't admitted it to you but he'd seen Geto a few times since you'd last spoken. Oddly he felt this overwhelming feeling of inadequacy when talking about Suguru so he tried to avoid the subject as much as possible.
"Buuuuuttt.. in other news" he interjected.

"When are you, Miss Tatsuya, going to marry me?"

an; sorry for the awful chapter! I needed to reintroduce Geto for the plot so it feels like a bit of a filler chapter. Please let me know if you'd like more chapters of smut, I could write it all day but don't want the story to feel to sexual! Anyway, tell me your thoughts in the comments <3