author's note

hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in soooo long. I've just been really busy recently but also not so busy at the same time?? I'm gonna be honest with you I've just lost some motivation and that's why I keep jumping between stories like this one, my old one 'Cook's angel' and this new one 'fake dating??' another Cook from skins uk fanfic. 

I just feel like my writing's been really shit recently and I'm running out of original story ideas that aren't just the same cliché ones. Especially in my new book 'fake dating??' it's more different than the other two and the storylines are quite different as it starts from s4 and is more centred around just Cook and I'm having trouble keeping it like authentic skins and also like keeping it sounding like how Cook speaks if u get what I mean??

What story are u guys most invested in atm like would you want me to try and continue all of them or would u want me to focus on finishing 'Cook's angel' or carry on with this one or my new book?

Also thank you to anyone who is reading this and especially thank you so much to people who are voting, I see u guys! It means a lot to me. 

If anyone has any other story suggestions then pls lmk, I was thinking of maybe doing a lip from shameless fanfic but I'm not sure yet. Maybe doing some skins imagines/one shots might be better for me to do atm in terms of my motivation and stuff. 

Sorry this was so long and thank you so much to anyone who read thru this!