15 - naive

I woke up groaning and my head was pounding like crazy. I then turned to my right to see Cook, naked, lying next to me in a bed...Suddenly I remember and an overwhelming sense of guilt and regret hit me. What the fuck did I do?

Freddie is going to be so pissed. He's already not in a good mood recently. Especially with Cook. But does it matter? I mean, I love Cook, I think. And maybe he feels the same way? Freddie can't stop us from being together?

Whose bed is this even? Whose house are we in? Hopefully they aren't home now...Shit. I'm naked as well. Of course. And from what it looks like, my clothes are downstairs. I got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs hoping nobody was home. I found my clothes on the kitchen floor here and there and picked them up putting my pants on first and then my bra. I suddenly heard keys from outside start to open the door and I panicked wondering what to do next but it was too late.

A boy walked in, about my age, blonde haired, blue eyed, gorgeous blue eyes actually. He froze when he saw me and I did as well. 

''This is probably the strangest thing I've walked in on in a while.'' He finally said after some silence.

''I'm really sorry, I can explain...'' I started.

''How about you get changed first yeah?'' He said. ''You want any breakfast or you already helped yourself to my fridge?''

''Sorry.'' I said suddenly feeling queasy at the mention of food. ''Shit.'' I rushed to the toilet and threw up.

''You alright?'' He asked once I came back from the bathroom.

''Yeah, thanks, and sorry for being sick in your toilet as well.'' I said.

''As long as it went inside the toilet, we're all good.'' He slightly smiled and I smiled back at him.

I then went to put the rest of my clothes on.

''Sit down then.'' The boy gestured to the sofa and I took a seat as he passed me a cup of coffee and I thanked him. ''So what's your name first of all?''

''Liv.'' I told him. ''You?''

''Daniel.'' He replied. ''And what are you doing in my house?''

''That's a real good question actually and I think you can already guess my stupid answer for that.'' I said.

''You were drunk.'' He said.

''Exactly.'' I said. ''I'm seriously really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight, I'll get all my things and leave and it'll be like I was never here, yeah?''

''No that's fine, really.'' He said. ''So, you live in the area?''

''Yeah.'' I nodded.

''What college you go?'' He asked me.

''Roundview.'' I said. ''I know. It's shit.''

''I mean I've heard of it but I don't know much else really.'' He admitted.

''What about you then?'' I asked him.

''City of Bristol.'' He said.

''Oh yeah, makes sense with the big house and all.'' I said.

''Look, I'm not a posh twat though, alright?'' He said and I laughed.

''I know you're not a twat you're literally being so nice to me after I broke into your house.'' I said.

''That's true.'' He laughed as well.

''Where are your parents?'' I asked him.

''Oh god knows, some work thing abroad, they left the house to me but I was over at my friend's last night.'' He said.