summer extra - fancy date??

I was sitting on my bed in my room on a call with Cook. It was finally the summer holidays and it was nice to get a break really. 

''Oh, also love, I almost forgot to say, I'll pick you up at six.'' Cook said. 

''Huh, for what?'' I asked him. 

''That's for you to find out at six.'' Cook told me and I could tell he was smiling proudly over the phone. 

''You really have something planned? Seriously?'' I asked him with a smile. 

''Yes! Why's that so hard to believe?'' He laughed. 

''Nothing.'' I shrugged with a smile even though he couldn't see me. ''Well, what am I supposed to wear?''

''Just wear something nice.'' He said. 

''I always wear something nice.'' I stated and he laughed. 

''You haven't changed have you?'' He smiled and hesitated before saying, ''Just wear something kinda fancy and that.''

''Oh alright then, I think I might know where this is going.'' I said. 

''No, you don't, princess.'' He said trying to gaslight me. ''Don't expect much really, it's nothing particularly special or fancy.''

''I can't wait.'' I told him. ''See you then.''

''I'll be outside your house at 6 precious.'' He smiled and I hung up with a big smile on my face, I couldn't help it. 

I decided to get ready. 

This is the dress she is wearing

''Hey.'' I said as I got in the car and Cook leant over and kissed my forehead. 

''You look gorgeous.'' He told me and I smiled, kissing him. 

''And you look quite snazzy.'' I joked, touching his tie. ''Where'd you get this from?''

He grinned and shrugged. ''Rented it.''

''I can't believe you're wearing a suit.'' I shook my head with a laugh. ''I don't think I've ever seen you in one before.''

''Well, what can I say babes?'' He shrugged. ''This is a special night ain't it?.''

He then started driving. 

''So, where'd you get this car from?'' I asked him. 

''Stole it.'' He said. 

''Yeah of course I know that, I mean like who from, where from?'' I asked him. 

Cook shrugged. ''Outside castle park, some rich geezer's car.''