9 - never

We were now at Thomas's house since he invited us over to celebrate. Turned out he had alcohol in the cupboards and of course we all had the leftover weed that didn't get sold so everyone seemed happy enough.

I sat down on the sofa and Cook walked over, plopping himself down next to me and offering me his spliff. I took a hit of it and tilted my head to the side, ''What are you doing here? Thought you would be with Effy.''

''Don't worry princess, I'll get to that when I need to but for now I just wanted to see how you were doing MCclair.'' Cook said.

''I'm fine, how are you then Cook? Today was interesting wasn't it?'' I said.

''Yeah it fucking well was.'' Cook said.

''Thank god for Thomas.'' I laughed.

''Yeah...'' Cook trailed off.

''What?'' I asked him.

''I think Pandora likes him as well.'' Cook said.

''What? Cook! I don't like him like that. Why are you always thinking that? You asked me the same thing when I was at work and I told you I didn't fancy him, alright?'' I said.

''Yeah, you did.'' He agreed.

''So fucking believe me then.'' I said. ''When have I ever lied to you hm?''

''Okay, fair enough, I guess I can't think of a time really.'' Cook said.

''So what if I like him anyways? it's not any of your concern either way. But I don't so it's fine and Pandora and Thomas seem like a really cute couple if I'm being honest.'' I said.

''Yep. Like two peas in a pod.'' Cook took the spliff from me and smoked it and Freddie came over to us.

''Hey Freds.'' I said as he sat down next to Cook with a sigh.

''Fredstar!'' Cook greeted him.

''Hey.'' He replied pretty bluntly. I then noticed he was looking at Effy and she was looking back at him as well. Of course it was about her.

JJ then also came over to sit with us and I smiled at him.

''I'm gonna get a drink, either of you want one?'' I stood up.

''Yeah get me one princess.'' Cook grinned and I nodded.

''Why'd you still call her that? The nickname's a bit old don't you think?'' Freddie said.

''Yeah guess it is, been calling her that since nursery. Why'd you care anyways?'' Cook asked.

''Maybe because you two seem a bit too close recently?'' Freddie said which caused me to scoff.

''Freddie you've got to be joking, I would never and I mean never, alright? Trust me you've got nothing to worry about.'' I said seriously.

''Yeah, I've asked for a shag many times let me tell you and Liv's known me for 13 years and she's never accepted my offer so don't think it's happening any time soon Freds.'' Cook laughed.

''Or any time at all.'' I laughed along with him.

''I don't think you can count all of those years Cook, since she probably wouldn't have slept with you when we were like 5.'' JJ stated and I laughed.

''Look, can we not? Even the thought of them sleeping together makes me feel physically ill.'' Freddie said.

''Your fault for bringing it up.'' I shrugged. ''And JJ, maybe I wouldn't have when I was 5, but I'm sure Cook was already active by then, or was it earlier?'' I joked and Freddie laughed at this comment.