3 - girls like idiots apparently

Me and JJ were stood up whilst Freddie and Cook were sat down on the floor of the corridor, looking at the list Elizabeth gave Freddie. 

''Do you think she's serious?'' Freddie asked Cook. 

''Well there's only one way to find out.'' Cook said. 

''Wait, you're not gonna...''Freddie trailed off. 

''Well I've already got teacher abuse ticked off, see.'' Cook passed him the list. 

''Wow Cook, you've actually got a shot at this then.'' I muttered with a hint of sarcasm. 

''And how? Your cock should not be that colour.'' JJ commented. 

''The game is on Freddie. You wanna play?'' Cook asked him. 

''Don't be stupid.'' Freddie said passing him back the list. 

''I'm telling you, girls like stupid. Ain't you worked that out yet? Ain't that right Liv?'' He asked but I didn't even bother to respond. 

''And McFly. Girls like McFly.'' JJ added as Cook stood up. 

''She's a naughty naughty little girl and I don't like to disappoint.'' Cook said as he opened a locker. ''Hey, someone's left their shit in here.'' He went through a few things before finding a porno magazine. ''Yeah! Check this out!''

''Oh nice.'' Freddie commented. 

''Oh my god Cook. I'm not sure that's legal.'' He said as Cook flipped through a page and JJ peeked. ''Oh, that's definitely not legal.''

''It's alright J.'' I said as he seemed a bit agitated. 

''I don't know who this Sid guy is but he's got a fucking great taste in gash.'' Cook commented. 

''You are disgusting.'' I said as JJ struggled not to look at the magazine and reminded us that we're late again. 

''It's okay J, me and you can go to class, I'm fed up of these two and this Elizabeth talk anyways.'' I said. 

''Aw, come on Liv. You'll want to stay around for just a bit longer, trust me.'' Cook said before looking at JJ. ''Shoot me.''

''Huh?'' JJ asked confused. 

''Your camera. Come on.'' Cook said and JJ took out his camera as Cook took out a cigarette. ''Right action.''

''Cook, what the fuck are you-?'' Freddie started. 

''Action. Do it man.'' Cook said as he lit a cigarette then blew smoke into the lens before grabbing the porno magazine and tucking it into his trousers down his pants and starting to open a bottle of vodka. ''I was saving this for lunch but, what the fuck?'' He held it up. ''Cheers.'' He drank some but then spit it out into the locker and poured the rest in before flicking the cigarette in as well which caused a big flame. 

''Jesus Christ.'' I said. 

Cook just casually tossed the porno magazine in the fire and said 'sorted' before starting to walk off as I just shook my head in disbelief. 

''You are fucking mental.'' Freddie pointed at Cook as I nodded in agreement. 

''Mental is as mental does.'' Cook said proudly with his arms outstretched either side of him. ''But we're late. Shall we?'' He laughed and carried on walking as me, Freddie and JJ all looked at each other probably wondering how he we ended up being friends with this guy. 

We opened the door to the classroom and sat ourselves down in the remaining seats. Everyone was already here but the teacher didn't seem too bothered by the fact we were about 10 minutes late and from the looks of it we hadn't missed much.