10 - trouble

''Where the fuck are you going?'' Freddie asked me as my tired state opened the front door to leave. 

''Pandora's house, forgot my shit, I'll be back in a bit yeah?'' I said sleepily. 

''Alright.'' Freddie nodded and I headed out. 

Pandora's house wasn't far from mine so it wasn't bad really, I just had to hope and pray I wouldn't see anyone from college with the state I'm in. Tired, puffy face and eyes, no makeup and my 'no one's gonna see me' outfit. 

Fuck. I feel like I'm going to throw up. 

Not because I got absolutely trashed with Freddie once I got back home and I'm probably slightly hungover.

Cook's here. With Pandora. He just came out of her house and since it's Cook, I know what that means. 

And it seems like Effy does too because I soon spotted her hiding behind a bush near Pandora's house as she watched her best friend walk out her casual boyfriend? Occasional shag? God know what you wanna call it. 

She didn't look happy though. Weirdly enough. Even though it's obvious he's not the one she's interested in. It's my brother. It's Freddie. it was confirmed yesterday by the way she ran after him last night with tears in her eyes. I just don't get what she'd doing and why she's doing all this. It confuses me. 

I watched now as Pandora went on her tip toes to kiss Cook and Cook tried to finger her but she slapped his hand away as they both laughed and said bye as Cook walked off. 

This was when I threw up. 

It was mostly bile to be honest since I hadn't had much to eat at all yesterday. All that vodka Freddie bought didn't do me much good I guess since the sound of me vomiting into a nearby bush not far from Effy's hiding spot, brought both the girl's attentions. 

''Sorry, had too much to drink yesterday.'' I mumbled but Effy didn't seem as focused on me now and neither did Pandora as she probably just realised her best friend's presence. 

''Any good?'' Effy walked up to Pandora. 

''I dunno what you mean.'' Pandora tried to act innocent. 

''I mean, he's a sensational fuck yeah.'' Effy said sarcastically. 

''There's a one load of things you don't know about me Eff.'' Pandora stated. ''Just because I'm useless don't mean I'm nothing.''

''We're friends because you don't surf and turf my men you said that.'' Effy said. 

''He's not yours Eff! He'll never belong to anyone!'' Pandora said.

''Shut up.'' Effy said. 

''Yes Pandora, shut up.'' I agreed as my eyes started to fill with tears and I didn't even know why. She was just pissing me off, maybe that's why I took Effy's side. Also because she said Cook will 'never belong to anyone.' How would she know? Bit horrible to him to be honest. 

''That's why you don't really want him.'' Pandora continued. 

''Shut up.'' Effy repeated. 

''He's not the one you want Eff!'' Pandora said. Even she knows. 

''Shut up!'' Effy said. 

''See I know that cause I'm your friend but you don't make enough effort Eff. I'm just there to laugh at. You don't know me. My life, my family, my mum. Why don't you know anything about my mum? I know everything about yours.'' Pandora sighed. I guess I did feel a bit bad for her though for once making it about yourself when you sleep with your best friend's 'boyfriend' was just a funny time to do so.