18 - gobblers end

This is the outfit she is wearing

I was sat in shotgun next to Daniel with JJ, Emily and Naomi in the back. Effy was driving the other car who was in front of us with Katie next to her with the map and Freddie, Pandora and Thomas in the backseats. 

I still had Cook on the back of my mind though. However much I didn't like him at the moment I still sort of missed his presence and what he said that night when he was on JJ's pills was heart breaking. Also, it's never nice to be left out of the group, especially if it seems like there's a new member (Daniel) 'replacing' you.

''Poor Thomas.'' JJ murmured. 

''You talking about Pandora?'' I asked him and he nodded. 

''What happened?'' Emily asked. 

''Cook was so out of it the other night that he admitted he slept with Pandora to Thomas.'' JJ said. 

''Hold up.'' Naomi said. ''What?''

''Cook fucks everyone, I don't see how it's much of a surprise really.'' I said rather bitterly without trying to. ''The question is, did he carry on fucking her or was it just that time at her birthday sleepover, when she wasn't really with Thomas.''

''We missed a lot didn't we?'' Naomi said to Emily. 

''I didn't know this either actually.'' JJ admitted. 

''And I'm just finding this all out now.'' Daniel laughed. 

''Wait JJ, does she know that he knows?'' I asked him and he gave me a confused look. ''Pandora and Thomas.''

''No, he hasn't told her.'' JJ said. 

''That's weird, I'd just wanna get it over with and break up with them.'' Emily shrugged. 

''I mean, I'm kind of interested what it's like in the other car, the mood's gonna be tense with all that's happening.'' I said. 

''What? Except for Pandora and Thomas?'' Emily asked. 

Naomi looked at me knowingly and smiled slightly as I smiled back at her because of that conversation we had with Effy the other day but we decided not to say anything. 

''This map's so confusing.'' I said. 

''You sure it's the map's fault?'' Daniel asked and I pushed his head away whilst smiling. 

''Yeah, it's completely the map's fault, not mine at all.'' I said. ''No but seriously, can someone help me here?''

''Here, let me have a look.'' Naomi said as I passed it to her and her and Emily looked at it but they seemed to be as confused as I was so they passed it over to JJ.