Author's note: 2024 series line up

Hi all,

Khoorp khun na kha. khoorp khun maak maak loiiee! (Thank you, thank you so much!) Once again thank you for supporting this series. Thank you for your votes and comments. Even though it was impulse write up with not much planning to it. I really had fun writing this. I'm adding this here because my future series will most likely be mature series. It was challenging to write 2 series at a go. to balance between PG 13 and mature series. rao mei man jai  (I'm not confident) . For those of you who have been following both series, how do you find it? is it easy to follow both at the same time with alternate updates? Does it take the experience away?  

This is my current possible line up from what is current, what I'm pretty sure will be coming up to what I'm not sure at all:

Ongoing: 

1) The Ties that Bind Us

pairing: JD PP (may be a lil heavier on JD)

supporting cast: GeminiFourth, BrightWin, NetJames... maybe one scene with ForceBook? 

Genre: action thriller laced with heavy angst and a lil fluff

Summary: the joylada gang gets trapped in a sinister plot. Their struggle to stay sane and alive through it all.  (I dunno if this truly describes it. I'm not good with summary, best if you just read it and decide from there🤣🤣)

rating: Mature (due to depiction of violence, trauma and smut scene) 

Upcoming series (pretty confirmed) 

1) genre: ABO series (I kinda wanna dive back into the Alpha Omega verse, cause I felt that I didn't fully dive in with the rare alpha omega soulmate bond) This will be a full on ABO series. 

pairing: JD (PP supporting the plot)

rating: 50/50 mature rating 🤔🤔ABO without smut does feel weird... what do you all think? to smut or not to smut is the question...

2) genre: Mafia series (by request, thank u for your request, I love it 🥰🥰. Been collecting material for this... hopefully the YT links still work when I actually do get to this series...I'm pretty excited for it but I'm holding myself in... If not I'll never be able to finish my projects🤣🤣it might take a while to get here)

pairing: JD PP series (through the previous feedback there were quite a few of you that would like strictly JD and PP so this will be that. will slot in more EPs for PP compared to the ties that bind us.  it will probably be like a 60/40 (I would like to say 50/50 but m not that confident to say so) kind of division basing of the material that I've collected, I haven't really plotted it yet.. but I'm going deeper into PP character than the tie than binds us. 

GeminiFourth may support the plot? not sure.. 

rating: mature (due to depiction of violence, to smut or not to smut? )

unsure line up (depends on time on what the imaginative mind decides on)

1)... at this point I'm really not sure about this... but there was a request for a PondDunk series😅😅 in the comment section of I'm destined to love you...that was last year end... but with how strong PondPhuwin has been going this month n JD...well, we're pretty sure their rship is always solid though we fanfic writers are keeping the delulu going while they have separate schedule 😅😅🤣🤣 I've seen the effort of some on twitter/X reposting and recapturing JD moments

will I get flamed? I do kinda pity this fandom cause no writer in their right mind would write this... I did look through wattpad... poor souls.. there was only 1 actual PondDunk series (I think it's still unfinished at the moment)? taking out all  the other ghostship series...

If I really do get to it... it'll probably be the one and only series that I'll write, probably be 10 EP or so and it will be an AU where Joong and Phuwin doesn't exist. If they do exist...not even I can pull this off 🤣🤣. 

will you all be that against it if this series happens? 

I think rating most likely PG13 most likely angst and a lil fluff? not sure. maybe uni AU? really no idea yet. 

2)genre: mpreg series (there was a request to do it with mafia series... but I'm not confident to pull both off at one go. most likely separate. It's a bit of blank right now... that's why I'm not sure.)

pairing: most likely a pure JD series but I dunno, the imaginative mind is blank at the moment for this

I think most likely will be a fluff series and PG 13  if this really happens.   

PP series? there had been a few request but I'm still recovering from writing the PP smut scene in the ties that binds and I'm pretty ramped up for the JDPP mafia series so it's pretty much a blank right now....

But just a question for PP fans, I always thought that PP fandom had it going since they started out earlier than JD but is there really that little fanfics on the pairing? I haven't found an angle to go in with PP that's why I'm a bit of a blank right now.  Maybe I'll get a spark after they air We Are? 🤣🤣 or maybe I would need to rewatch never let me go. We'll see when we get to that point.

what happens after this line up? I'm not sure.... it all started with ideas of series that I would like to read in the JD fandom. The rare alpha omega soulmate bond came first, then I'm destined to love you and the ongoing series- the ties that bind us [this turn out a lil different that what I originally thought of]) These were ideas that I've kept for a long time. But you all have gave me the confidence to continue writing. so here you have it. And an unexpected series that came out of no where. 2 oneshots due to request. Expanding out to the JDPP fandom... I really appreciate all your support and encouragement. If the imaginative mind keeps its creative up and time allows, you'll be able to read more, though I can't promise more than that. 

Can I throw in a request? You can throw in a theme that you'd like, a pic or a video of your pairing that you like (JD or PP yea. Other pairings.. I'm not confident at all, I need to understand the pairing enough to get an angle to go in. Khoor thord na kha -sorry). My twitter/ X acc will be on my profile page but it's pretty much a blank, I only use it to gather material for fics and it's more like my journal as a fanfic writer. (You don't have to send me PP's impromptu kissing scene, that is already planned in one of the confirmed series above) 

But I can't promise anything. If the imaginative mind clicks with your request, great! If not, I hope I don't disappoint you. But for now you have 1 current series to enjoy and another 2 to look forward to. 😊😊 who knows if there are some impulse short series like this one that could happen? oh yea... Dunk's snow prince pic... I did have that tab for a short series.. but yea.. that's all the line up for now. 

Khoorp khun thii gam lang jai. khoorp khun maak maak looiiee. (Thank you for the encouragement, thank you so much! ) rak na, jub jub🥰🥰

laew jer gan na kha. see you all  in The Ties that Binds Us 😄😄