EP2: the odd fledgling

Joong was confused when Pond and Phuwin came in with the kid. He was in a red coat with white shirt and slacks. He had a sunny disposition. He really doesn't fit a vampire profile.

" He isn't in black" Joong commented.

"What's wrong with a little colour?" Dunk pouted. He sat down on the floor with his arms wide open daring him to challenge his taste in colour. Joong just shook his head. 

  "Your Phi Den is a little traditional, Dunk" Phuwin commented as he pulled him up from the floor

"We're leaving him to your care. Even if you don't feed, make sure you feed him." Pond looked at Joong in warning. Joong reminds himself to ask Jeng to get some blood bags from Phi Jimmy. 

Dunk stared at Joong. It was starting to unnerve him as minutes passed.

"What?!" Joong shouted, his voice laced with irritation.

"Where should I go now?" Joong realized that he hadn't said a word after Pond and Phuwin left.

"Jeng!!" He called his cousin.

"Alai a (what), hia?" Jeng popped out of nowhere. 

"Show him to his room." Jeng nodded and ushered Dunk to his room. He heard them chatting animatedly. He really wasn't use to noise. The nest had been quiet since Zo's passing.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: ** if you notice in the background & character intro. everyone was in black except Dunk and Zo. Well... Zo was in his white uniform 😅😅 It'll do I guess.

It's a cute scene, just nice for me after a long day. A short one, hopefully you guys are okay with it. What do you think?

we'll be tuning back to "the Ties that Binds Us" series next... hopefully I can update tomorrow? if not most likely thurs or fri. if all goes well🤞🤞