EP14: Let's go home

Joong was pacing outside the infirmary as Phi Jimmy attended to Dunk's injuries.

"Eldest Bright, Eldest Win" Phuwin and Pond bowed in respect, Joong and the rest mirrored them, paying they respect to the clan leaders. The clan elders strolled in behind them. They came to get a report on what transpired

"the Blood Prince? He was one of the first of our kind. That would make sense why they were after him." Eldest Win muttered.

"His essence was torn trying to save the clan. We have struggled to find them. It must have taken him ages to piece himself back together. It sounds as if Zo was a part of him." Joong's eyes widen at Eldest Bright's speculation.

"And you wondered why Tay and New were so protective and wanted to take in an unknown fledgling. I think deep down, there must have been some recognition of kinship." Eldest Bright nodded at his mate's speculation.

Joong rushed forward when Phi Jimmy came out of the infirmary. He bowed towards Eldest Bright and Win.

"His wounds are not life threatening but the silver poisoning is interfering with his healing ability. There's nothing much that I can do. Dunk has entered deep sleep. We can only pray that the Moon Goddess will grant mercy upon him." Everyone was solemn after taking in the news.

"I'm taking him home." Joong pushed the blanket off Dunk and carried him in his arm. Jeng, Pok and Kot followed behind him.

"It may take centuries if there is even a possibility for him to wake up." Phi Jimmy warned him.

"Then I'll wait. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait." Joong said with conviction.

When one of the clan elders moved forward, Eldest Bright raised his hand to stop him.

"But sire, the Blood Prince-"

"He is no longer the Blood Prince. He is his fledgling. Let them go."

They watched as Joong and his entourage walked off in a distance. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: so basically deep sleep is coma is modern day speech. sigh...can you believe it, the finale for this series is tomorrow? So it goes without saying, I will be updating this series tomorrow. time flies. I guess this is the shortest series, excluding the oneshots.  

what do you think about the speculation about Dunk's background?