"Oh... then it looks like I did something unnecessary... But you don't need to worry about Paolo. Because we just dropped the rations we collected there as well." The blond looked away a bit sheepishly. "You guys did the same thing?" The red head was surprised.

The two men exchanged a laugh together.

"I'm Cozart Simon. I'm here visiting at my grandma's place." The red head man introduced himself. "I know of the Simons from my grandpa. This is my beloved G..." He gestured to the man with the face tattoos. "And this is my good friend Ryu." He gestured to his left. "Ryunosuke Yakumo. It's nice to meet you." he corrected his name. The blond chuckled. "And I am Giotto." he shared as he stuck out his hand.

They shook hands...

The memory ended. "Vongola Primo and the First Simon..." Tsuna commented surprised. Sakura too was surprised. She was always told that Primo went to Japan to retire. She hadn't known that her family had known Primo before he was Primo.

"What was that just now?" Tsuna demanded. "There were images playing in my head!" Gokudera called out. "Memories of when Primo and the First Simon first met. Sakura-senpai family was there too." Tsuna yelled out, surprised. "I saw it too!" Gokudera assured all of them that they all saw it. Tsuna saw the small bag that the Vindice were still holding. "That bag! That was the first Simon's money bag!" Tsuna yelled out.

"This bag is to be awarded after the battle entrusted from Giotto and Cozart. This is the first... of the seven keys. "Seven... keys? The First... that means... there's going to be more battles after this?" Tsuna asked. "If that's the case, then it would seem like there's a continuation to Primo and the First Simon's memories as well." Reborn pointed out.

"Continuation of their memories... if that's the case, then maybe something happened a long time ago with the Primo and the First Simon? Maybe we'll find our true ancestor!" Tsuna said hopeful. "Now, then.. We shall await for the next loser to appear..." The Vindice disappeared. "Wait, Vindice!" Tsuna yelled but they were long gone. "Ah, they disappeared." Tsuna said surprised.

Lambo began to cry. Sakura could hear Gokdura yelling something about the cow baby but she was still shaken up by her ancestor being there when Primo met the Simon family for the first time. That means her family knew the Vongola before the Vongola was created. That means her family was older than the Vongola. That means that she... her family had been at one point in time more powerful than the Vongola.

This new information angered her. Her family had become so small and weak now. That would need to change. And she would be the one who would change it all.

Lambo had stopped crying and now they were getting ready to continue on their way.

They continued to follow the path. Lambo was being carried by Gokudera who had passed out on his back. Sakura stayed in the back, her mind still focused on the memory.

"Hey useless Tsuna, how long are you going to keep thinking about Ryohei?" Reborn broke the silence. Everyone looked over at him. "No... well... um... We came here for Yamamoto... Chrome... and our friends right? But we already had to give up Nii-san as a sacrifice... If that's the case, then what did we come to this island for...?" Tsuna asked. Reborn looked up at him. "Don't make such a long face, useless Tsuna. Ryohei understood your feelings and was prepared when he came here. If you give up now, then what we were fighting for in the first place is lost." Reborn reminded him.

"I understand that, but..." Tsuna was interrupted by Reborn, "That's why you're useless Tsuna. Did you already forget what Ryohei said?" Tsuna paused and looked down. "But... He said to continue on... but... just what is my pride..." Tsuna questioned. "You can figure that out later. For now, concentrate on winning. You watched Ryohei's fight clearly. If you're not fully committed and prepared, then we're not going to win from here on. For now, Concentrate on winning to save Chrome and reveal the truth behind Giotto and Cozart. IF you do that, everything you don't understand right now will become clear. And then what Ryohei said... the pride that's inside of you will become clear as well." Reborn encouraged all of them.

"Yeah.. I suppose so." Tsuna said smiling. "Geez, I always have to look after useless Tsuna." Reborn commented annoyed. "What? Aren't you going a little too far with this whole 'useless' thing?" Tsuna countered the hitman.

Gokudera and Sakura looked at one another. They smiled. That's right they were going to figure everything out and save their friends. Their moods better and lightened they reached a clearing.

"The sun looks like it's getting ready to set. Let's set up camp out here today." Gokudera said. "Eh? Here? It looks teeming with bugs!" Tsuna commented scared. "It'll be fine, tenth. I bought a bunch of bug repellant!" Gokudera encouraged. They set up sleeping bags and made a fire so they could get some sleep. Lambo slept next to Tsuna. Gokudera had his own sleeping bag. Sakura made her way up a tree and was sleeping on a branch with her back against the trunk. Reborn was sleeping against a fallen log that Sakura knocked down for him.

They were all peacefully asleep when they heard a loud cry from Lambo. Sakura jumped down as Tsuna yelled out. "What happened, tenth?" Gokudera asked, sitting up in his sleeping bag. They all went after Lambo. "I was sure he disappeared around here!" Tsuna yelled out looking around the tall grass. "That idiot cow... I just woke up and he's already causing problems." Gokudera was annoyed.

"It's dark... I can't see very well" Tsuna commented. "Watch where you step." Sakura warned them both. But just as she said it, both of them fell into the ground. "Tsuna! Gokudera!" she yelled as she ran towards where they disappeared. She too then fell. "Kya!" she squeaked.

"A pitfall?" They all questioned out loud. Gokudera and Sakura landed safely. Tsuna fell on his ass hard. "Are you alright, tenth?" Gokudera asked Tsuna. Meanwhile Sakura got up and realized they were in a cage above an arena. "Yeah..." Tsuna asked his question. They then joined the Yakuza Princess in taking in their surroundings. " What is this place?" Tsuna asked. They looked down and yelled out.

There was Lambo and the next member of the Simon family. "Well hello there Lambo..." He greeted the child. "Rauji! Heya!" Lambo looked excited to see him. "Lambo over here!" Tsuna yelled out. "Look out! Get away from him!" Gokudera yelled.