Kabir

I knew that she would come for me , but , what I didn't knew was the little stunt she pulled in the class . The way she asked me to follow her , Hayeee. I didn't knew from when "person whom girls follow" , I became " The one who follows her" .

" aap kaha leke ja rhi hai hame ?"

(Where are u taking me ? )

She turned back , raising her one eyebrow she asked
"Aap? "

" if I don't call my girl with respect, then who will ?"

She opened her mouth to say something but pursed her lips back . She turned around and opened the gate of an empty classroom . Then , she motioned me to enter the room . I stepped into classroom which more look like a store room,  broken tables and dust everywhere . Felt like nobody came into this room in ages. She also came after me and locked the door from inside.

"I didn't knew you want to rush things so fast , you didn't even want to wait for college to end , penhor" I said in teasing tone, making a fake shy face .

" Are you a psychopath or what?" She said giving me a disgusting look.

" Your lover , most probably " I said nonchalantly. 

Her cheeks flushed red . She quickly turned around,take a long breath and again faced me .

" why did you post that on Instagram?" She asked me .

" I had post many things on instagram , be specific , penhor"

" your recent post , wanker "

" Either call me Kabir or sir , nothing in between . Remember that . "

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me. She rolls her eyes a lot , if she wasn't the one I want , I would really like to draw her eyes out and kept it in my souvenirs case .

" It doesn't answer my question ,Kabir "

" My name sounds so melodious from your mouth , right ?" I answered completely ignoring her actual question. I really like when she gets pissed off and I am eager to know what she would do next. 

Before I could say something or calculate her moves, she sprinted towards me and put her one arm under my neck and by another hand she hold my collar, pushing me towards the wall . This was out of syllabus, I never thought she would do something like this , full of violence . Next time I would keep it in my mind.

She looks like kitten trying to grab her mom , such a baby you are , my love. Her eyes got red ,giving compliments to her bambi eyes , flushed cheeks blending with her skin tone and mouth half opened. Whole position of her on me is captivating. 

" Don't you have mind , if someone is asking you something, you have to answer it , but tumhe toh jalebi banani." she said giving me cold stare . Chuckle left my throat after seeing her cute threating position.

( But you had to make a loop of it )

" Your beauty is mesmerizing , I get lost in it, that's not my fault. Stop , looking this beautiful"I said smilingly.

" you - "

" Yes, me and you , penhor"

" I don't have time for your little games , answer why you post my picture on instagram "

Before she could say anything or move , I removed her hands and picked her up from her waist , making a twirll and placed her on table , right beside us . She was completely taken aback.  She placed her hands on my shoulder to push me back but I caged her between my hands and crouched , so we faced each other at same level.