Kabir

Her eyes grew wide and face turns pale . Her mouth hungs low , felt like soul left her body . I wanted to laugh at her state . I am not a psychopath but dearly love how people react when they come to know who I am .

" I am sorry , I am really sorry , my friends gave me this dare to do on any boy and you walked in . If I had even little bit of knowledge who you are , I wouldn't have done this . I am really sorry" she said in one breath , with worried look in her eyes .

I tilted my head and poked my cheek with tongue , looking her from up and down . 5'5 in height , petite woman , mid - back length hair and radiant aura . When I look back again at her face , her worried face changed into frustrated one and I know why . Silence speaks louder . No response is a response. It gives power to your presence. When power of silence is used well , it creates anticipation and control over situation. With my non responsive behavior, I am getting on her nerves. Pleasurable.

"Are u even listening Mr , I already apologized and you are just checking me out" she said in frustrated tone.

"Kabir"

"What?"

"My name. I guess it's too expensive for you to say , you should call me Sir "

She scoffed and gave me side eye. Few minutes ago she was apologizing and next moment , she is scoffing at me .

"Your words and your actions doesn't match , penhor . I see , you got some guts"

She pointed a finger at me . "How you dare - ?" . She took back her hand back and put on her waist . She turned other side , take a long breath and faced me again. She looked like some Diwali patakha, ready to be burst anytime . I didn't knew why but I am loving this and want to play with her more.

"Sir , I am really sorry to get in your way , it wasn't intentional and in future you wouldn't listen a word from me again" she said while forcing a smile and moved towards the door .

I hold her from elbow and pulled back to her place.

" I didn't said , you can leave "

" I already said sorry , what do you want more? "

"You"

"Fuck , what ?"

I take one more step towards her. Our breath is colliding with each other's. Her head is touching my chin , she looked even more small now . She is looking at me through her big eye lashes and bambi eyes. I wanted to grab her from throat and crash my lips on hers . This lust or sexual tension is not one sided and I can see it in her eyes, how her eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Having unholy thoughts about me , penhor ?"

Her face get stiffed and she steps back.

" nobody wants to have thoughts about you SIR , its you who has stopped me here " she said emphasizing the word sir. I just wanted to laugh at how easily she gets pissed off.

" I want to say ,have lunch with me and then we can discuss about your apology, whether it should be accepted or not . If not , what should be done with you for calling me such name "

" Are you trying to threaten me ? Yes ,you are and I am not going to do that "

"I am in a good mood today , so grab this chance before I change my mind . Just because I am being NICE with you doesn't mean I can't make your life a circus to watch . Take it or leave it , your choice and what comes in your life or future is not my concern"

She gulped .

"Let's have Chinese, I love it " she said smiling awkwardly.

I smirk , this girl is something. Her mood changes faster than weather of Kashmir.