Avni

Lunch time , university cafeteria

Anika and me enters cafeteria together after attending our classes . As usual hustle bustle of people , shouting , laughing, throwing papers at each other , gossiping , moving of chairs that produce eerie sound that I absolutely hate with all my soul, bone and heart. I hate such noisy places but whenever I am with my friends surrounding seems to disappear.

My friends , as in , Radhika, Sana , Surbhi including Anika . Radhika , sana and surbhi are Business major so they live in different dormitory and we all usually meet in morning before leaving for our respective classes, lunch time and most of time we stay together in library after classes. Despite of different majors we get along with each very well and have inseparable bond. We met first time during 1st year annual fest role-playing and are together since then .

My eyes roam around the cafeteria, which is as huge as two playground,to find where they three are .They usually reach before us and book table for all .

Suddenly my eyes lands on Sana who was waving her both hands while standing . I waved at her back and pulled Anika towards the table who was still trying to find them .

"Hey everyone " I said while pulling chair out for me and sitting down .

"Hey girls,where you both have been , we were waiting for both of you from past 20 minutes" Radhika asked while giving us cold coffee that she already bought for us beforehand " from cold coffee it have become hot coffee ".

"You know Mr.khadoos he continues teaching even after bell rings, I am gonna kill him someday and never gonna regret it" I said sipping cold coffee.

"I am gonna join you " Surbhi said putting hand over my shoulders " just give me call " we three will come running and make heroic entry as your saviour"

"Heroic entry to kill a teacher who teaches even after bell rings without any ulterior motive other than benefitting his students with knowledge" Radhika said rolling her eyes.

"Its the biggest crime against students , there should be law against it" Anika said "I am with you Avni" she said pointing a finger towards me .

" Exactly, later on we study from YouTube only " I said while slaming my hands on table." I will lead that mass movement for basic rights of students "

" nice joke babes, you get weak from legs when you talk with boys , leading a whole movement is far away from reality" Sana said laughing.

"Well thats a facade I put to avoid boys , its my self defence technique against them " I remarked.

"So you are saying, you don't get nervous " Surbhi said smirking.

"I don't, you can try " Yes , I am aware to which deepshit I am pushing myself into, but , its kind of true , I get awkward so boys don't approach me more. 90 percent of problems reduces from girls life if no boy is involved.

"So , here's a dare for you miss brave" she said giving a mischievous smile .

"She won't do your stupid dare, I still remember what happend to Sana last time you gave dare " Anika said glaring.

"Chill bro , its just a dare " Radhika said .

"But-"

" No issues nika , its just a dare, I will do that" I mean how worse she can say , go talk with a boy , fight with a boy , sit beside them and what else .

"Done then , you can't back now" Surbhi said.

"Yes , I know and I won't" I said leaning on chair.

She started explaining the dare.

"Just this , nothing more " Sana said squinting her eyes towards surbhi

"I will do that in a second" I exclaimed

"What if someone get offend? " Anika said worriedly looking at me.

" Who will , its just a small and simple dare , you think too much Anika " Radhika said.

" I will go and come in a second " I said standing up.

"Good luck Avni " Sana said warmly smiling and whenever she smiles i swear its the most warming thing in world . Yes , I am straight.

"Just say no , if you don't want to" Anika said while holding my hand.

" Dont worry , nika , I will go and come in snap of fingers "
I give reassuring smile to her and pat her shoulder lightly.

I walk outisde the door and started waiting for prey , aka a boy , near gate . The one who will come first near to this door would be the one who will be my partner to prove my bravery . The cafeteria entry gate including adjacent walls to gate are made of glasses so its easy for someone to look outside from inside and vice - versa . I turn back to look at my friends who were already looking at me with curious eyes .

I stand with the support of glass wall , crossing my hands . Suddenly I saw a boy coming towards me . He was wearing a sky blue hoodie , with denim jeans , his face was covered with black face mask and his head was covered with his hoodie. Despite of wearing a loose hoodie, anyone can tell he has nice built . The aura he was carrying was intriguing. How can someone look so charming despite covering himself fully. He has Broad shoulders , waist seems slim and his eyes -
There is something about his eyes , I can't even find words to describe his eyes. Describing his eyes like ocean would be less , the more I see in his eyes , a new feeling is getting over me , I just want to see myself in his eyes , no one else .
My eyes moved to his hands , his sleeves were rolled up and one can easily see his veiny hands . I would let him slam me against the wall here and now. Fuck, Avni what unholy thoughts you are having about some boy whom you just saw.

I controlled my feeling and focused on the thing I am standing there for. He walked past me towards the door. My mind clicked up and now I had to work on my dare . Before he could get near the door , I moved infront of him and open the door for him moving aside giving him a full space towards the door, I said while bowing to him like a gentleman.
" Ladies first , give me chance to open door for you princess"

When I didn't get any response from him , I stand straight and looked up , he look so tall when he is standing near me . He had already removed his mask and looking at me with his one eyebrow raised up . Now, I can't take my eyes from him.

Even the beauty of moon can't match his. Its stereotypical to match man's beauty with moon , but i can't do anything. Saying he is handsome would be insult to God's creation , he is beautiful ! He seems to be beautifully carved and sculpted by God. If God is a woman, she surely be regretting her decision to send him on earth.

I heard someone snapping their fingers, I looked at the fingers infront of me then the owner , he has devilish smirk on his face .

"Don't eye fuck people in public places , good girls don't do that " .

"I didn't do that , Mr."

Dark chuckle escapes his throat. He came closer , leaving approximately 2 inches between us .

"you wanna know what other things good girls don't do...? they don't put themselves in danger by daring to call the KING of this place with stupid names."