The difficult choice

Lore will not be accurate.

You will choose major decision in this chapter.Rules are still the same.The choice with most comment will be your decision.

The time period is until the next update.(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

If there is no choice or same amount of comments, I will choose it.(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)
###############################

It was few hours ago. Aether and Paimon were sitting at the teahouse and discussing how to earn mora for travel expenses.

"Aether! You are good at finding people, right?!"

Suddenly, the voice appeared and it's happened to be Childe's.

"What happened?"
Aether frowned and asked.To be honest, Aether have no good expression on Harbingers.But Childe is little different.

"He...he just kidnapped a person in front of me!"

"Zhongli did what?!"
Both Aether and Paimon exclaimed.

"It's true. Help me to find him. The girl that he kidnapped is in serious health problem. She need treatment!"

"Wait, why would he do that? He may have another reason."
Aether said and Paimon nodded in agreement. Yes , Zhongli is good person.He must have his reasons.

"I don't know but I must find her!"
Childe said in urgent tone. He already dispatched his subordinates to find Zhongli. But there is no news.

"Alright, first I need to know the information and appearance about the girl you mentioned."
Aether said.

"Her name is (Y/n)."

"Wait...(Y/n)? The one with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes? She is very lively and always smiling. Also she loves adventure very much and loves all foods.Besides, when she is near you, your heart feel very warm and relax.Is it her?"

"Hmm...I only met her once and didn't know about her.Wait, I have her photo."
Childe said and showed the photo.He quickly noticed that Aether's expression become solemn.

Aether took a look at the photo and immediately stand up. He coldly said,

"Let's go find that guy!"
################################
(Present Time.)

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?  When did you arrive at Liyue? I also heard that your health condition is not good. Besides, what Zhongli did to you?! And how do you know Childe?"

"Wait. Let's me explain slowly, Aether.And can you release me?"
(Y/n) said in red face. Because Aether is hugging her and there is no sign of letting her go.

"Sorry, I am worried about you."
Aether said and took a step back.

"I didn't expect you two knew each other.  But (Y/n), can you tell me what happened first?"
Childe said.In his heart, he didn't really like Aether's behavior towards (Y/n), but he still wasn't very close to (Y/n).

But (Y/n) has admitted that she loves him!

Right now, Childe didn't even know how he was feeling.

(Y/n) looked at Childe and Aether and explained everything that happened.About Zhongli healing her.But the conversation between her and Zhongli was left intact.

Meanwhile, Aether asked what he wanted to know.  About her healing power.

(Y/n) sighed.  Now that the situation has become like this, if she doesn't talk about her healing power, it will be more suspicious.

So, she repeated the same story she had told Zhongli.Although Zhongli didn't believe the story, but she didn't have time to think about it.

The story about the girl with healing power whose the whole family was killed and she is now looking for murderer for revenge.

But what she didn't expect was that Aether and Childe actually believed it!Both of their faces were full of sadness and even Paimon was sobbing!

Now, (Y/n) felt bad. But how could she? The existence of the system had to be completely hidden.

"Don't worry (Y/n) I'll find whoever killed your family."
Aether said seriously.  He never thought that (Y/n) would have such a sad life.

As for Childe, he silently staring at her.But (Y/n) can feel that the atmosphere is getting cold.

'No! Aether,you need to find your sister first! And Childe, why did you suddenly turn into refrigerator?!'

(Y/n) want to say like this.But, this is her fault for telling lies...no...touching story.So, she said nothing and moved her eyes to the sky.

Yes, this pose is used when character is sad when telling their sad background!Staring at the horizon or staring into nothing!

And the listener said comfort words or something that will motivate the character.

Thus, creating very cool anime moment!Character development to the maximum!

But the problem is that (Y/n) is staring at the sun! And the sun is shining so bright!

And these guys said nothing!

'Say something! I can't stare any longer!'

"Let's go, (Y/n)."
When (Y/n) couldn't take it anymore, Childe grabbed (Y/n)'s hand.

"Wait, why are you holding her hand?"
Aether asked.

"Aether was right. You have no right to hold her hand."
Paimon fights for her Traveler. She ships Aether and (Y/n).She didn't approve of Childe holding (Y/n)'s hand.

Childe smiled and looked at (Y/n) and said.

"(Y/n), let them know about our relationship."

"Ah...this...."
(Y/n) looked at Childe and then to Aether who is also looking at her and waiting for her answer.

'Help! How did it become motivational scene to love-triangle scene?! And Childe, why did you suddenly bring that matters?'
(Y/n) screamed.

{Host, rejecting Childe will result in failure of mission.}
The System voice suddenly sounded.

'System! You are finally talking! Why are you so quiet before?!'

{Sorry , Host. I have to watch new drama.}

'.....'
(Y/n) is speechless for a while.Then,she continued,

'Forget it. Now , tell me the mission progress.'

{Mission progress is still at 85%.But I noticed that Teucer is secretly watching you and waiting for your answer.So, rejecting Childe here will result in failure.}

(Y/n) understood the situation.Childe must have noticed his brother.But Teucer already knew that he hired her as fake-girlfriend.So, even if Teucer is watching , he don't need to do something like this.

But for this mission, she sacrificed alot including her first kiss.If it fail here, all of her efforts will be waste.

On the other hand, she need to thinks about Aether's feeling.Well, she said to him that she only see him as friend.

But she can clearly tell that Aether still has feeling for her judging by his expression!Besides, his another crush is also her!

This matter becomes too complicated!

If she tell him that she is in love with Childe, will he hurt?Well, her reading experience of angst novels tells her that it will definitely hurt him.But she is just doing the mission and no intention to hurt him.
(Choice-1- "Yes, I am in love with Childe".)

But if she didn't, the mission will fail.
(Choice-2-"Sorry, I am just acting and suddenly got a heart attack.Thank you for saving my life.If you think my acting is real, then prepare to pay more mora.")

What should she do?

################################
A/n: Thank you for reading, my dear readers.

Choose carefully.(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Goodnight.🥰