The Truth(Part-2)

Lore will not be accurate.

Time-skip no jutsu.
#######################
(At Present Time)

"When I woke up,I found out that Mondstadt was attacked by Dvalin, Dottore joined the Fatui and Rosalyne become Fatui Harbinger.Her name become La Signora.As for why Dottore joined the organization founded by the Cryo Archon,I don't know."

Venti said.He knew exactly that Tsaritsa need all Gnosis for her goal.

Rebellion against the Divinity?

If it was before,he will definitely refuse that idea.But after seeing (Y/n),Venti changed his mind.As long as Gnosis exists with him,(Y/n) will never be safe near him.

Fortunately,he can save (Y/n) by using Gnosis.

Two birds in one stone.

Gnosis is gone.

(Y/n) is alive.

"Ughh...that guy Dottore is too good at deceiving people!Really hateful!"
Paimon stomped her feet on air.

"So,the one we fought against is The Crimson Witch.But I got the news from Jean that she lost her memory.Could it be ....she is..."
Aether said.

"You are right.She is Rosalyne.The Crimson Witch is gone."
Venti confirm Aether's guess.

"But you said that the Crimson Witch and Rosalyne's soul is...."
Aether stopped his word.He remembered Dottore's words.

"Barbatos,do you become stupid because of long sleep?You knew that the thing in Rosalyne's body is already merged with her soul.It's mean that if that thing was extracted from her,she will die for sure.But Nameless did it and Rosalyne is still alive!"

"Nameless."
Aether let out the name.

"Exactly.Nameless did it.Not only she is completely mysterious but also she seem to have strange powers.I don't know what is her intentions but I am sure that she helped me alot and I am grateful for that."
Venti said.He continued to say,

"Aether,if you meet Nameless next time,tell her about Dottore.Dottore has taken interest in her.No matter how powerful Nameless is,it's better to be careful."

"Yes.I will."
Aether nodded.

"About your sister and unknown god,I don't know much about it.How about you go to Liyue and ask Geo Archon?He is the oldest among the Seven and very knowledgeable about Teyvat.He might know something."

Venti said with smile.The truth is he know but he can't tell.

"This..."
Aether is speechless.He looked at Venti's face.He knew that Venti knew something but don't want to tell him!

Could it be that my sister did something in this world and become a taboo existence?

Impossible!We are travelling together.If she did something,then I will know it.

Aether shook his head.It's look like that he need to go to Liyue for answer.

"Ah...Venti,you lost your Gnosis now.Then your power as a god is gone?"
Paimon asked.

"Haha,don't worry.I am still the God of Freedom.Besides,Gnosis act like a device to bind the Celestia and the Seven.It's also allow the Archon to use the power from the Celestia.But as the God of Freedom,I never like binding."
Venti said with excitement.He continued,

"Now,I feel like that I am completely free and I can save (Y/n)."
Venti looked tenderly at (Y/n).

"Wait a minute!You knew (Y/n)!Since when?"
Aether asked.According to what he heard,(Y/n) moved to Mondstadt at the same time as he arrived at Mondstadt.