The Forbidden One

Lore will not be accurate.
############################

(Y/n) couldn't believe her eyes.

In front of her, Baizhu is testing the unconscious man on the bed.His face is pale and breathing weakly.(Y/n) saw the electro energy is flowing out from his wound on the chest.

'This should be Tomo.How is he still alive?'
(Y/n) think in her mind.Of course she is happy about Tomo is alive.But the fact that he is alive means she can't soly rely on her knowledge from now on.

(Y/n) looked at Kazuha.He is watching at Tomo with concerns.Strange shipping images of genshin fandom appeared in (Y/n) mind.

'What am I thinking?This is not time for that?I am going to save him first!'
Just when (Y/n) is about to make a move, the sound of system and the text appeared in front of her .

{Ding, congratulation for host to trigger the mission.Watch Tomo die.Reward:Random Legendary skill.(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)}

Watch people die?

(Y/n) froze for a second.Then, she said in anger.

'System, what is the meaning of this?'

{I don't know!This is really sent by the Main System.}
The System hurriedly explained.He is not that heartless.

(Y/n) is starting to think that this Main System is really evil.Then , the text appeared again.

{Ding, congratulation for host to trigger the mission.Watch Tomo die.Reward:Two Random Legendary skills.Oh,I means three.(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)}

'You piece of sh*t! I will never do it!'
(Y/n) said.This Main System is too much.She will never take advantage on person's live.She ignored the mission prompt and asked,

'System, what is happening to Tomo?'

{Host, the electro energy is filling up in his body.At this rate, he is going to explode in few minutes.}

'Fuck! I must hurry up!'

.
.
"The electro elemental power is too strong.I am afraid that I can't stop it."
Baizhu said while he is instilling his life energy into Tomo.

"Baizhu! At this rate , you would be in great danger!"
Changsheng said.

"But I can't let people die in front of me again!"
Baizhu said.But Baizhu knew in his heart that there is almost no chance for this patient.

"How could this happen?"
Kazuha clenched his fist tightly.It's been 2 months now since he escaped Liyue with Beidou's help.During these 2 months, Tomo was in a coma.

However, he didn't know that the electric energy from Raiden Shogun's sword was so hidden in Tomo's body.

"Move away! I will save him!"
The voice of the girl sounded.

"(Y/n)...you..."
Baizhu couldn't finish his word because (Y/n) pushed him away.She put her hand on Tomo's chest.

Kazuha looked at the girl who followed with Doctor Baizhu.He thought that she is new apprentice of Doctor Baizhu.But she is saying that she will save him?
.
.
(Y/n) know that her actions are rude.But it is better than letting Tomo explode and this room become r-rated scene.

(Y/n) put her hand at the location of Tomo's heart. She could feel the firm muscle...ahem...heartbeat.She quickly used her healing skill.

Suddenly, the electro energy interact with her.The sharp pain striked.
.
.
.

(Y/n) opened her eyes and found out that she is in the hall.In front of her, the woman with purple kemono is sitting on the floor and weeping.(Y/n) immediately recognized her identity.