I will have to kill you.

Lore will not be accurate.

System!Are you really evil?
######################

When Zhongli returned to Liyue Port, he sensed (Y/n)'s location and looked for it. After talking about the past with Aether, Zhongli really wanted to see (Y/n). Geo energy waves radiated from him. People did not notice these waves.

"Bubu pharmacy?"
Zhongli muttered. He sometimes talks to the doctor Baizhu. He is a very smart person. (Y/n) is there because something is wrong with her health?

Zhongli decided to go to Bubu Pharmacy as his worries grew.

On the other hand, Childe was making his way to (Y/n) with his brother.Childe thought that she must have recovered by now.
.
.
.

"Why are you here?"
Zhongli asked. What he didn't expect was that he would find Childe at the entrance of the Pharmacy. Shouldn't this guy be plotting to destroy Liyue at this point?

"Isn't this the question I should be asking?"
Childe asked back.He had diverted the Traveler for fear of interfering  his plans. This Funeral Manager should be with the Traveler.  Why is he here?

"I came here to meet someone."
Zhongli said.

"What a coincidence! I also came to see someone."
Childe said with smile.

*Boom*

At the same time, the 2 of them heard an explosion. Then the Electro energy in the air dissipated for a moment and disappeared.

Zhongli was already familiar with this energy and hurried to the scene of the explosion.

" Teucer, stay here. Brother will be back."
Childe said to his brother and followed Zhongli.
################################

When they arrived at the scene of the explosion, it was not what they expected.Instead, three people came out of the room. One was Baizhu, holding a girl in his arms. Behind him was a teenage boy in a samurai outfit.

When Zhongli saw the unconscious girl in Baizhu's arms, his heart sank.In his mind, he saw her who had fallen lifeless in front of him in the past.

As for Childe, he could see that her face was even weaker than yesterday, and that she looked as if she was struggling for life.

"What happened to her?!"
Both of them asked at the same time. Then they looked at each other's faces.

Zhongli - 'What?! This guy knows (Y/n)?  Since when? But right now, (Y/n) is the most important  to me. I must know what happened to her.'

Childe - ' Is (Y/n) the person he came to see?  But what is their relationship?Did he know that (Y/n) had a heart attack?'

Baizhu was a little surprised to see these two people. But what surprised him more was that Zhongli knew (Y/n).Looking at the two of them, Baizhu explained the true situation about (Y/n)'s strange healing powers.  But what he left out was about (Y/n's) fake heart attack.

"My friend is alive because of her.  That's why I will do anything for her recovery."
Kazuha said.

"Strange healing power without vision?"
Childe was surprised.  In Teyvat, only a few people with Vision have the ability to heal people with elemental powers.  And (Y/n) was able to dispel the Electro Archon's remaining energy?

I am speaking now of the Electro Archon, the Goddess who rules the Electro Element throughout Teyvat.

Destroying the energy of such a powerful Archon was not something that a single person could do.

(Y/n)....Are you a weak adventurer? Or are you still hiding something from me? I want to know.

For Zhongli, the matter is clear. What he thought was that (Y/n) was reincarnated, so she no longer had the divine powers of her previous life.The ability to heal people was an ability that (Y/n) could do easily in her previous life.