The Skill Fruit

Lore will not be accurate.

You can choose your skill in this chapter.Just leave the comments on the skill description paragraph.The paragraph with most comments will become your skill.

If there is no comment or comment are equal, I will choose it.(≧▽≦)

Let's have fun, my dear readers.
############################

After answering the question of (Y/n), Zhongli sense the familiar energy.He immediately get up from his seat and said,

"(Y/n), I have urgent matter to do.Can you pay the bill for me? I will pay you back later."
Zhongli said and left without looking back.

"Wait! Where are you go..."

"Miss, the bill is 30k mora."

The waiter said before (Y/n) could finish her words.

(Y/n)-"......."
.
.
.
.
Zhongli went back to his residence in Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.He entered his room and locked the door.

He waved his hand and the Geo energy shield covered the entire room.Then, he take out the stone dumbbell.

Then, he take out the stone dumbbell

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You can come out."
Zhongli said.

The white mist starts to come out from the stone dumbbell.The mist formed in to shape.The girl with energetic expression appeared.She seem to be excited.

"Morax! I have good news!"
The girl said.

"Guizhong, I told you to not to come out very often.What if the heavenly principle notice you? Do you want to die again?"
Zhongli said with stern face.

However, it does not effect Guizhong at all.She said

"Morax, you don't notice it. Am I right?"

"What do you mean?"
Zhongli asked.

"Your lover is finally returned."
Guizhong said.

"Guizhong, there is no time for your joke.Go sleep in your stone dumbbell."

"Hey, I am telling the true.Look at the mark on my hand."
Guizhong showed the mark on her hand that is similar to the feather.It is
slowly turning into golden color.

"She is the one who sealed me in this stone dumbbell.This is her seal mark left on my hand.It only turned into golden color if she is near me."

Zhongli slowly realized what Guizhong means.However,he still ask in trembling voice.

"Guizhong, she...she is her?"
"Yes.That girl named (Y/n) is no doubt that your lover and my bestie.She finally fulfilled her promise."
Guizhong said.She continued,

"But she seem to lost her memories, powers and reincarnated as normal human girl even though her soul resonated with this seal mark.You must be careful and must not scare her."