There is no Zhongli X Guizhong ship?

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################
(Night Time in Liyue.)

The System is watching at (Y/n) who is sleeping.However, she unconsciously groaned because of pain.

He glanced at (Y/n) injured leg.This is the first time (Y/n) physically injured.He think that he must be careful to protect (Y/n) in future.So that she won't hurt again.

{Little healing should be fine.I hope it will relieve her from pain.}
The System said in low voice.His black wing fluttered.The dark energy start to cover (Y/n) injured place.

It slowly starts to heal (Y/n).

The Night is still quiet.
.
.
.
(The Next Morning.)

"Yayy, my leg is completely healed!"
(Y/n) jumped happily.There is no pain or discomfort.

{It must be because of your medicine.But you should be careful because the whole Liyue is hunting you down including Adeptis.}
The System said.

"I know.But as long as I don't expose myself as Nameless, who can caught me?"
(Y/n) said with confidence.She continued,

"Since my leg is healed, I should go around to have some fun."

{Alright. Don't worry. I will make sure to inform you if something went wrong.}
The System said in firm voice.
################################
Liyue Harbor။

(Y/n) is walking leisurely on the street of Liyue.She also saw that there are wanted posters about her everywhere.

The guards are patrolling with serious expression.Their eyes are full of rage which make (Y/n) feel scared in her heart a little.

' No one will doubt that I am 'Nameless'.There is nothing to worry about it. '
(Y/n) comfort herself and continues to explore the real life Liyue city.

Her foot steps are to the direction of foodstalls.

(One hour later....)

After eating so many delicious foods, her next goal is to go to the 'The Third-Round Knockout'.

It is the place where many story teller tell the stories.However, (Y/n) is not interested in stories.She want to meet Zhongli who is usually sitting there.

Yes.She is here in Teyvat and in Liyue.How can she let go of this opportunity to meet Zhongli?!

Besides, this guy faked his death and didn't solve the misunderstanding about 'Nameless'.It's fine if he don't want to expose his retirement.But he can at least tell them in their dream!

'Could it be he want to use me as a tool so that his death is more realistic?'
The more (Y/n) thinks, the more it become possible.

'Humph! Do you think that you can spend your days with freedom while I am in constant fear of getting exposed? I will make you regret it!'

{Host, it is just the accident.}
The System stated the fact.

'System!Whose side are you on?!'
(Y/n) asked in cold voice.

{Ahem , I mean that it all Zhongli's fault.If he didn't fake his death, the misunderstanding won't happen!}
The System immediately answered (Y/n)'s question.

'That's right.Now, I am going to teach him a lesson!'
(Y/n) said with confidence voice.
.
.
.
.
Soon, (Y/n) saw Zhongli who is sitting at the table and enjoying the tea.The figure full of well-proportioned muscle, golden eyes and handsome face is really eye-catching.Besides, there is some kind of melancholic aura surround him.

This...this is perfection!

The fangirling side is awakened!

'System!Look! There is Zhongli!'
(Y/n) said to the System in excitement.