Sus Paimon

When (Y/n) regained consciousness, she saw an unfamiliar ceiling.The fan is spinning.

{Host, how are you?}
She heard System's question.

"I am fine.Where am I?"
She sat up from her lying position.Looking around, the room was simple and clean. A white curtain fluttered as the wind blew through the airy window. Next to the bed was a small table with a vase of whitewheel aster flowers on it.

{You are now in Mondstadt Hospital. Aether and Paimon found you and Bennett.}

(Y/n) nodded.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

{You've been unconscious for 8 hours exactly.}

"I see."

Now,the backlash from skill and unlucky debuff is already gone.Everything was fine except that she was hungry.She wasn't worried about Bennett anymore because her Healing skill had healed all of his injuries.

While (Y/n) and System were talking, the door to the room opened and three people came in. To be specific, it was two people and the flying emergency food.

"Hey,you are finally awake.Thank you for saving my life."
Bennett said gratefully.

"Miss (Y/n),are you ok?"
Paimon asked.

Aether is silently observing (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked at the silver haired boy in fear.

Bennett is here again!

She don't hate Bennett but she hate that Debuff after experiencing twice.

'Bennett!I know that you want to thank me but please,don't come closer!'
(Y/n) screamed in her mind but its too late.

(Y/n) heard System sigh.And she heard the thing she didn't want to hear the most in her life.

{Warning:You are getting affected by debuff Bad Luck from Bennett.Duration-3 hours.Effect-Your Bad luck is greatly increased.}

What if the fan above her suddenly fall directly to her?

'Haha,it's can't be happening.What nonsense am I thinking about?'

Then,she recalls all the death scenes from 'Final Destination' in her mind.

Fuck!

(Y/n) feels that this room isn't safe anymore.

{Host,stop worrying.Your luck is already bad.You never win 50/50.}
The System seem to know what (Y/n) thinking.

'I disagree!I won 50/ 50 once.'
(Y/n) retorted back.

{It was on Keqing banner and you never get her constellation after that.}
The System said clamly.

'.....'

##########

"Aether,she is acting strange. She just stared at the ceiling, not answering our questions.I don't know if her head is injured."
Bennett asked with concerns.After all,(Y/n) used her power to heal him.
Before he lost consciousness, he heard a girl's voice.

Bennett knew his injuries were completely impossible to survive. Miraculously, he was now alive and not even scarred.

When he regains consciousness, Aether tells him that he found him with an adventurer named (Y/n).So (Y/n) must have saved him.

Now his savior (Y/n) is staring at the ceiling fan like she's seeing a ghost, it's not normal.

"Barbara said that there is no injury in her head."
After Aether said, he took a step forward and grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder and gently shook it.