Treatment goes wrong.

Lore will not be accurate.

Your first kiss is lost in this chapter.
################################

'This is impossible.How did he know about Childe?!This is not supposed to happen!'
(Y/n) said in her mind.(Y/n) suddenly feel embarrassed when she tell the lie about the monsters surrounding Childe.

If Teucer knew about Childe, then it is impossible for monsters to harm Childe.

Sure enough, she underestimated this world.

{Host, isn't it even better?}
The System said.

'Huh?What do you mean by that?'

{Read the word on mission ,'True Love'.}

'Huh?'

{It doesn't matter whether Teucer knew about you being fake girlfriend or not.As long as you can make him believe that you are true love of his brother, the mission will complete.}
The System patiently explained.

The light bulb lightened up in (Y/n)'s mind.

'I....I understand! System, how...how did you become so smart?You are the best ever!'

{Why do I feel like she is offending me?}
The System thinks in his mind.

(Y/n) decided to change the plan.System is right.She just need Teucer to believe her as Childe's true love.She don't need to be afraid of being exposed as fake girlfriend.

(Y/n) looked at Teucer with full of determination.

Childe noticed (Y/n)'s expression and felt that something is going to happen.

(Y/n) sighed and shook her head.All the warm expressions before is faded.Instead,A guilty expression appeared on her face.

"I...I can't lie to you anymore. I come here because your brother hired me to be his fake girlfriend."
(Y/n) said in heartbreaking voice.She continued,

"But...I have been secretly loving your brother from the moment I saw him.That's why I agree to pretend as his "
She looked at Childe.

Childe- 'I knew it! This girl is not normal from the start !'
However, he is a little surprised that (Y/n) don't look like lying.Could it be that she really love him?

Teucer -"......"
He already guess that (Y/n) is fake girlfriend but he didn't expect that there is plot twist here.But he think that (Y/n) is good person since she can't lie and tell her true feelings.

Besides, (Y/n) is beautiful girl which is best match for his brother.

But....will she still love my brother if she knew his true personality?

{Ding...Mission progress is increased to 5%.}

'Muahaha, it suddenly jumped into 5%! System, it works!'
(Y/n) laughed.

{Yayy! Host, keep going!}
The System said in cheerful voice.

However, Childe and Teucer didn't hear the conversation between (Y/n) and System.What they see is the girl with teary eyes.She continued to say in hoarse voice,

"I...I love you! Childe! I know that I am like a dust in front of you.You are strong, smart and handsome.And your are rich.But I don't love you because of that! I love you because..."
.
.
.
'Help System! I forget the next part !'
(Y/n) screamed for help.

{Why did you choose say the cliche lines from ordinary romance novels from the start?!}
The System asked.He continued,

{Just say something!They are waiting for you!}