Last Hit

Lore will not be accurate.
########################

[ Congratulation for Host to obtaining the one of the five artifacts of ' Goddess Of Seal ' -
'The Safe Haven'.( damaged)

Safe Haven - You can enter the space inside of the artifact.While in Safe Haven, elemental power cannot be used. The longer you stay in the Safe Haven, the longer the elemental power restriction can be because the artifact is damaged.

Doomsday's protection - While in Safe Haven , immune from any attack from outside world and 50% of damage of the attacker will be reflected to the attacker.

(Status- Damaged. The functions of the artifact will not work properly sometime. ) ]

After the notification of the System, (Y/n) realized the main function of the artifact.

Firstly, it can be very useful for kidnapping.Secondly, it can be used for hiding which is very suitable for her.

Although there is also elemental restriction, she has no problem with that. She doesn't even have elemental power from the start. All of her power comes from the skill!

How can this artifact restrict her?

Everything about this artifact is perfect but there is one thing that make (Y/n) feel uneasy.

This artifact has 'damaged' status.It is stated that some functions won't work properly sometime.

The problem is that when is that 'sometime'. It is totally random.

' System, how to repair 'damaged' artifact? '
(Y/n) asked to the System.

{ There are restrictions , Host. I cannot tell you. }
The System replied.

' Restriction again? How many restriction you have?'

{ I cannot answer that one either.}
The System said in apologized voice.

'......'
(Y/n) is speechless.

'Well, forget it. My life is more important. Focus on priority! The mission must be completed.'
(Y/n) decided not to think too much. She stored the newly acquired artifact in the System's storage.

' They don't even look exhausted because of elemental power restrictions.'
(Y/n) looked at the guy with the magician hat and the cat girl in front of her and said in her mind.Besides, (Y/n) feel that she had seen them somewhere before. They looked so fine!

But nothing came out from her memory.

" Aether, are you okay?"
(Y/n) asked Aether with her usual 'Nameless' voice. She felt that faking the voice isn't easy. Sometimes, her throat becomes hurt. But she has no choice. She can't let her identity be exposed because of her voice.

" Yes. "
Aether replied. Now, his elemental powers are gradually returned. He looked at two people who kidnapped him and locked him up. He smiled slightly at them and draw out his sword.

Lynette who feel the sense of danger from Aether looked at Lyney.Lyney nodded at her.The three cards appeared on his hand and he shot them toward Nameless.

However , Aether cut them in mid-air.

"How dare you attack to Nameless?! Your opponent is me!"
Aether said and rushed toward Lyney and Lynette.

' I don't do anything to you. Why are you so aggressive?!'
(Y/n) said in her mind. Fortunately, there is Aether. But that magician Fatui is so cool.And there is also cute cat girl.

'Ugh...what is wrong with my mind?They are people who tried to kill me!'
(Y/n) said to herself.But her eyes are on three handsome and pretty people fighting each other.