Mom , I can still live right ?

Gun switched off his phone at the funeral house as he sat in the corner tearing up. He lost everything in life now. He lost his purpose in life now.

As his tears consumed him and coldness cornered  him a warm hug was felt. Gun wishes to look up but too afraid the hug would go away if he dares to look,  Gun keeps his head low and accepts the hug.

"Cry all you want , you deserve to let it go after this time ", Off's warm voice came as Gun cried more.

"I did it all for her !!! She is gone now , what should I do Off. I have no reason to live now", Gun creid out.

"Don't say that Gun. There are many people you can live for . Staring from me ", Off said as Gun finally looked up with his teary eyes.

He looked in the eyes of the guy he once hated , someone he once swore to kill. He kind of got how his mother was in that moment. She always swore to kill his father but she didn't , cause at the end of the day , she loved him.

As the two look at each other , their lips connect and they have a soft yet passionate kiss.

Mom , I can still live right ?

.
.
.

"What are you doing !", Joong scolded as he tried to drag Dunk out of a bar.

Dunk was deeply depressed after his conversation with Gun. He recalled tripping on the equipment and to think that killed Gun's mother was eating him alive. He didn't want any of that to happen , he just felt betrayed. No matter what image Dunk showed , he considered Gun to be his true friend.

"Let me go ", Dunk whined as he tried to drink another glass but Joong forced it out of Dunk's hand.

"Stop it now , come with me ", Joong said as he somehow lifts Dunk and pulls him outside and into his car.

"I'm so sorry Gun , it's all my fault ", Dunk says subconsciously as Joong scoffs.

"You are thinking about him while being drunk as well. Truly impressive. Just stop now, don't think anymore !", Joong says as Dunk flips around in the passenger seat while Joong buckles him up.

"I shouldn't have tripped over there ", Dunk whined as Joong sat in the driver's seat.

"You fell ", Joong questioned.

"His mother died ", Dunk just spoke uncontrollably.

"What the ? Who's mother died ? Gun ? Wait how has that anything to do with you tripping ?", Joong asked.

"Gun did eveyhting for his mother. He is not bad you know. He only did all those things for her. I shouldnt have done that ", Dunk said.

"Did you kill his mother ?", Joong asked.

Dunk nodded a yes as Joong's breathing increased. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from Dunk.

"Dunk be clear with me what happened ?", Joong asked.

"Gun is the one behind it , he is seeling drugs and alcohol to earn money ", Dunk said as Joong paused.

So he is the brat causing incoviencee in my college. Joong thought as he tried to ask Dunk for more information but Dunk had already fallen asleep.

Joong sighs at the drunken Dunk before driving to his house. Fourth was slightly surprised to see Dunk in that condition.

"Phi what happened to him ?", Fourth asked.

"Forget that , you hang out with that Gun boy right ", Joong said.

"Yes why ?", Fourth said.

"Don't go around him anymore , he has been selling drugs and alcohol in the school. I will throw him out the second I get the proof, till then stay away from him ", Joong said as he took Dunk into his room.

Fourth was frozen in his position. There was only one person that sold this in the college.
Gun is the boss? Fourth concluded in his mind.

This isn't good, Phi knows Gun is behind this. I need to save him. Fourth thought.

He runs to his room as he takes out his phone and calls Gun.

On call

Gun - Fourth ?

Fourth - Gun , wait have you been crying what happened ?

Gun - nothing , you tell me what happened

Fourth - Gun where are you ? I need to meet you right now

Gun - I don't think I can

Fourth - this is important Gun

Gun - can't we talk tomorrow ?

Fourth - Boss , you have done so much for me , please let me return the favour once.

Gun -
(sigh, he found out , Gun thought )  funeral house at XYZ street

Fourth - ok

The call cuts as Fourth races out. He claims he is going to the cyber cafe to play games as he rushes to the funeral house to meet with Gun. Gun was waiting for him outside.

"I'll come straight to the chase , P'Joong knows that you are the boss ", Fourth said.

Gun sighs as he didn't want Joong to know out of all people.

"Does he know you were a part of it ", Gun asks.

"No ", Fourth says.

"That's good , then we have nothing to worry about ", Gun said.

"Nothing to worry about ? Boss he is going to kick you out of the college. We need to do something", Fourth said.

"For that he needs proof and we already shut down the business, even if he does get any proof regarding it , well , it doesn't really matter to me anyway. I already told you right , the reason I have been doing this , I have lost it already ", Gun said.

Fourth holds onto Gun's arm and says ,

"Please don't do this Gun. Even without being my boss you have so much in life , don't give up like this ."

"Thank you for being by my side for these years Fourth , I really appreciate it", Gun replied.

Fourth was in tears. He had recently returned the settlement money to his adopted family that at last revealed the truth to Fourth that his parents were long dead.

After visiting their graves Fourth had returned back and accepted them as his family now. All was thanks to Gun .

"Thank you for being there for me ", Fourth said as Gun smiled and left from there.

.
.
.

The college was in full swing , kids studying , fooling around and whatnot. In the midst of it , Joong approaches Gun who was chatting with Chimon.
Off gets on guard as well.

Joong and Gun got their privacy at the rooftop of the school , which they locked so they aren't disturbed.

"I heard a lot about you ", Joong said as Gun smiled.

"I see ", Gun said with no emotion.

"Let me make myself clear , I am not happy with what you did to my college. I am responsible for the reputation of Klein University and you had no right to just come and corrupt it ", Joong said.

"I am not doing anything that would corrupt the reputation of Klein ", Gun said.

"Don't play with me Gun , I know very well all the things you are doing around here. You can admit it , I am not gonna report you ", Joong said as Gun looked at Joong confused.

"Fourth ?", Gun questioned as Joong nodded.

"Yeah , I know he is involved , I won't get him into trouble so please just be yourself for the rest of your life. You don't need to fight anymore , you are fine now. You can go now , also my condolences. May your mother rest in peace ", Joong said as Gun gave a small smile.