That's enough

"James have you gone through all the students ? ", Net asked.

"No , not yet , is something the matter", James asked.

"The whole school is in chaos , seems like few kids were caught drinking and smoking on campus. The president wants all the adults help to find the students with any substance so they asked us to help search", Net said.

"Which students were they ?", James asked.

"Law , first years. All of them are being checked now , if you don't have much work you mind tagging along ", Net asked.

Weren't Law first years main target for the buisness. James immediately thought.

"Hey so are you coming ?", Net asked.

"Yeah , I am , I don't have much work , I can get it done later this is more important ", James said.

Net nodded as the duo walked out. First was teaching his class when James and Net walked in. All the kids stood up and wished the teacher.

"What happened ?", First asked.

"We need to check all the student's bags ", Net said.

First was confused but allowed anyway. James slowly goes to check as well. While Net searched through the bags as if he was finding gold James does it lazily so that if a kid really has the product with them it goes unnoticed, but no one had anything with them.

"Ok , thank you for your time ", Net said.

"Could I ask what this is about ?", First questioned.

"Few kids were found smoking and drinking , we decided to search the kids for any accomplices ", Net said.

First looked at James , the fear in both their eyes communicated with one another as they asked each other what they should do about the situation.

Meanwhile , Gun clutched onto his shirt as anger filled him. He wanted to deal with the perosn who discovered them quickly. He couldn't get caught , no matter what , his whole life was on the line.

.
.
.

"What are you searching ?", Off remarked as he sat beside Dunk.

"Those kids that got caught , they were drinking something but I can't find it anywhere", Dunk said.

"Maybe it's not that well known , that would be easier to bring in the school right , going for branded is risky ", Off said.

"Still , they are rich kids , they would never settle for cheap ", Dunk said.

"Maybe only the bottle was changed but the liquid is of a branded alcohol. Kids go far for such things you know", Off said.

"But the cigarette and alcohol both had a design on it. It was like a logo but I couldn't find it anywhere. Everything seems way too off", Dunk said.

"What is the logo?", Off asked.

"It's the Ferrari car logo but a knife is stabbing the horse in the centre. Quite strange if you ask me ", Dunk said.

"Hmmm, could there be any hidden meaning ", Off asked.

"I have tried searching into it but all of them have such vivid and distinct perspective of what that could mean", Dunk said.

"Wouldn't want to get too much tangled in it that we can't see clues on the surface ", Off spoke to himself.

"Well it's fine , if I look into it a bit more , I should come across something useful. What about you ? Any luck with Gun ?", Dunk asked.

"I tried to ask for help from Chimon but he loves his friend more so I have to think of something else. I guess I just need the major weakness of that kid now ", Off said.

"You already know about his Dad's accident , shouldn't that be enough ", Dunk said.

"I thought so too but the accident - ", Off froze as something struck him.

"What ?", Dunk questioned.

Off was quiet for a while before he started to laugh like a maniac. He gets up as his laughter subsides.

"I'll see you later ", Off said as he dashed off. Dunk was beyond confused but he didn't question it.

It was lunch break. Off barged into the canteen garnering attention. Gun was waiting on a seat for Chimon to bring his food. Off goes to Gun and drags him out of there. Everyone follows behind thinking , Off is going to hit Gun.

Gun was confused by the sudden pull on his cloth and before he could comprehend much he gets pushed inside the boys restroom and the door gets locked.

"What are you doing ?", Gun whined as he tried to get out but Off wouldn't let him.

"Sleep with me ", Off said.

Gun rolled his eyes.

"I won't ", he said with sass.

"Well then hear me out at least. You know I have been searching so much about you. I found out your dad died in an accident and the traumatic event at the factory. You know about the kids that got caught by Joong and Dunk. Dunk saw that the cigarettes and bottles of alcohol all had this symbol on them. A Ferrari sign with a knife stabbing the horse. Wanna know something funny Gun , your father was supposedly hit by a Ferrari and those kids in the factory were all stabbed , including you ", Off said.

Gun glared at Off. He had been at this for years , never has someone caught him. But here he was , the man that saw through Gun in just a couple of months.

"Nice story but no one would buy it ", Gun said.

"You only say that cause everyone would buy it. Well I wouldn't mind checking if they believe all this or not , it would be interesting to know , don't you think ", Off said as he turned around towards the door.

"Fine I'll sleep with you !", Gun said boldly. Off turned around , he smirked as he looked at Gun up to down.

"That won't be enough ", Off said.

"What else do you want ?", Gun asked.

"We can talk about that later , first let's get to the real buisnesss ", Off said as he took slow steps towards Gun. Gun backed off a little. He was unsure of whether he could do this.

Trauma refilled him, he wondered if he could just murder Off like he did with his bullies , but he knew he couldn't.

"Why are you stepping back ? Come on,  you start it. For some reason I feel like you know what to do ", Off said.

"Do we really have to do it right here ?", Gun asked as he gulped in saliva.

"Just a little ", Off said as Gun's back hit the wall and Off kissed him.

It was a heavy makeout as Gun started to loose his breath. Off sneakily slid his hand into Gun's pant , making the bottom twitch and turn in his place while Off sucked on his bare skin and left marks he was proud off.

"That's enough", Gun said as Off backed off.

Gun took a deep breath. He was a bit surprised he didn't expect for Off to really stop when he was told to.

"We can continue this later , also , I wanna be a part of this too. Your little business that you have been running in this place", Off said as he walked to the door and unlocked it.

His presence shooed away the spectators that were patiently waiting outside and Gun got out of there undetected.