Common point

Infamous , factory murder case.

5 children stabbed at a factory only one survivor. Workers of XYX Factory left traumatized after finding 5 children's stabbed brutally in the godown. Only one of the kids survived. He said the other four were bullying him when they got attacked by few adults who ended them all.

"The survivor was Gun, the same day his father was killed as well. 5 deaths in one day , wonder how he felt to see that", Off thought as he went through different files in his tablet.

He had been digging a lot in the whole matter but didn't seem to find anything useful. There was a knock on his door.

"Sir ,master Chimon has arrived ", a voice came from outside.

"Tell him to come to my room , he is late again", Off said.

"He seems to have a guest ", the worker said.

"A guest ?", Off said as he got off his desk and walked out of the room startling the worker.

Off ignores him and walks down , only to be face to face with Gun.

"Phi you are home ?", Chimon said.

"Should I not be ?", Off said as he looked at Gun.

"I didn't say that , I just needed to grab some things from here then I would go back to my dorm ", Chimon said as he tried to pull Gun with him to his room but Off blocked their path.

"It's fine , you get your stuff , I'll wait here. Don't worry about me ", Gun said.

Chimon was unsure of this but he decides to believe Gun and goes to quickly get some things.

"The more I get to know about you the more pity I have for you ", Off said.

"The feeling is mutual ", Gun said.

"Oh really ? What did you get to know about me ?",  Off asked.

"That you are adopted ", Gun remarked as there was a clear sign of discomfort on Off's face.

"There is no way Chimon told you , Dunk wouldn't either , he doesn't know himself. Then who was it ? Could it be that I am actually underestimating Chimon's ability of betrayal", Off said.

"No, Chimon is as loyal as ever to every relationship he holds with a person. Someone else betrayed you ", Gun said.

"Well then how was it ? Seeing so many people die in one day , must have been traumatising ", Off said.

"How about we try to reach a common point  , you don't search about me and I don't search about you", Gun said.

"Yeah no , no one has ever pissed me off as much as you have Gun. You found out about my secrets , you are too close to my brother and not to mention you also owe me a sweet night ", Off said.

"Well if that is your view on this then game on. It's cold war between us Off , when things reach to you , you are free to quit ", Gun said which made a small smirk appear on Off's face.

"Gun let's go ", Chimon said breaking the tension between Off and Gun. Gun smiles as the duo both go out of the house and towards their dorm.

.
.
.

"You wanna go in first or should I ?", Gemini asked as Fourth stepped back.

Gemini just opened the door and walked in. Fourth steps in a moment later , slowly closing the door, watching every move of Gemini.

Gemini just goes to the bathroom to freshen up. He comes back 15 mins later as Fourth goes to the bathroom next. When he comes out Gemini is sitting on his bed playing a game on his phone.

Fourth sits back on his bed. He was a bit confused on how Gemini took such a big turn in behaviour but he kind of liked it. He wasn't too much up on his guard anymore and definitely more at peace.

Gemini was sneakily taking glimpses of Fourth. After Gun had confirmed that Gemini had given him accurate information on Off he gave out a few more tips. Gemini was wearing a tank top which showed of few of his toned muscles. He tried to appear more calm and composed just like Gun told him to do.

"I am going to sleep now ", Gemini said out of the blue. Fourth was confused , he expected atleast a small pick up line but there was none.

Why am I expecting something from him, isn't it better that he isn't doing something. Fourth thought. He tried to shrug of the feeling of emptiness when Gemini had slept.

Fourth scrolled through his phone cause he wasn't sleepy yet. He could only think of one person to text at the moment.

Fourth
Gun you awake ?

Gun
Yeah , what's up

Fourth
I am in a big dilemma

Gun
What happened ?

Fourth
You remember Gemini ?

Gun
That stalker ?

Fourth
Yeah , actually he isn't that much of a stalker anymore. He has changed.

Gun
Interesting development but what about him ?

Fourth
Actually ummm, how do I explain this...

Gun
Don't tell me...

Fourth
What ?

Gun
Do you like him ?

(Fourth froze , he had only recently gotten close to Gun but it was as if they had known each other for an eternity. He couldn't believe that it didn't take Gun long to realise that he was having a crush on Gemini )

Fourth
Love is a strong word

Gun
So you have a crush on him

Fourth
Kinda , I don't know , I am just so confused. He was my stalker how can I like him !

Gun
Oh come on , who doesn't stalk the person they like nowadays. But still it would be better if you play hard to get. You should test his ropes completely , know how far he would go for you

Fourth
I also feel the same way

Gun
Good now don't stress too much about it , just go to sleep and relax.

Fourth
Yeah , will do , thanks Gun
Good night

Gun
Good night

Gun was sitting on his study desk. Chimon had gone to sleep before him while he stayed up to revise some of his work. He didn't expect Fourth to fall for Gemini so quickly but as long as it didn't affect the business Gun was fine with it.

He had a lot more on his plate now. From just dealing with the flow of buisness to now having to deal with his men's love life, threats coming to him , Off and also the gambling project. It was getting a lot but Gun had sworn to himself that he would make everything possible.

.
.
.

"What are you doing ", Joong's strong voice came.

He was strolling the school early in the morning with Dunk as his company when he encountered a bunch of students smoking and drinking.

They all panicked and started apologizing. Dunk slowly picked up the bottle of alochol and smelt it. He checked for brand names but there was none.

"You all go to the council room , I won't even put it in a nice way , you all are expelled ", Joong warned.

"Where did you get this from ?", Dunk asked out of the blue.

"It's good right , don't you want it too", one of the students said as if she had lost all her senses.

"What's the matter Dunk ?", Joong asked as he watched Dunk's worried face.

"This doesn't seem to be alcohol of an actual brand. It's strange ", Dunk said.