I started going faster as he rested his head behind and started groaning. My tits were bouncing on top of his face and he couldnt get his eyes off them.

My legs started shaking like crazy as i was riding him. He felt it and got up.

"Fuck i- i cant" i groaned and with one movement he was on top of me ending what he started from before.

I could feel our bodies moving and pounding with eachother. My nails were scratching his back as he was going even harder.

"Ava" he groaned as he was kissing my neck

"A-Ares fuck" i moaned as i couldnt take control of myself.

My legs were shaking like crazy but all i wanted to do was more of Ares.

Seconds later i came as he was inside me. Ares kept going and after some seconds he finished too on my stomach.

He looked at me with his cold eyes as he layed besides me. We were both just laying there trying to calm down. I turned around and layed on his chest and i placed my leg on his.

Two horny teenagers cuddling without clothes what could possibly happen? His dick was getting hard again as i was teasing it with my thigh.

Ares scoffed and then whispered to me
"Dont start something you cant finish" he said and i all i wanted to do was show him that i can please him too like he does to me.

I got up and sat on his lap.

"Cant finish what i started huh?" i said and he smirked.

I started kissing his neck and then his chest as i was going lower to his stomach and now i am just teasing his hard for me dick.

I was licking it and kissing him and he kept groaning. He rested his head on the pillow behind him and i started putting it in my mouth.

He was holding my hair back and pulling me up and down.

He came in my mouth seconds later.

"Swallow" he said and i just did what he said. The affection he has on me its a lot.

For the rest of the night we were both teasing each other. Leading into having sex almost 7 times. We were up all night.

We eventually got in the shower at 4 am but he still kept fucking me like he couldnt get enough of me.

We got out and i wore his tshirt and my underwear to bed. We were cuddling as i was trying to sleep i remembered that everytime i sleep over we take a pic together.

I bend to his night stand to get my phone.

"Its 5 am i think you should sleep" he said as he was rubbing his eyes.

"We didnt take a picture today come on" i said and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Fuck i cant say no" he said and we both smiled.

"So cute"

 "Can we sleep now?" he said with his sleepy voice so i just put the phone down and we slept

Next Morning

I opened my eyes and looked at the time on his night stand 11:55am. Well we slept enough late so i guess its a reasonable hour.

Ares was still asleep on me. Like literally he was sleeping on my butt. I smiled and took my phone.

I could look at him sleeping forever

I could look at him sleeping forever. I love him so fucking much.

After some minutes he woke up and we were cuddling watching tik toks on my phone.

"You should go home its late"

"Are you throwing me out?" i said and he scoffed he pressed his lips against mine and then said

"If i could i would fucking kidnapp you and take you with me somewhere else to leave alone"

"Who says you cant" i said and we both smiled. He turned around to stand up when i noticed his back.

"Oh my God" i said and started laughing.

"What?" he said and i picked up my phone

"Wait turn around again" i said and he did

"I am so fucking sorry" i said while laughing and showed him the picture

"Fuck" he said and laughed too

I left after an hour he took me home on his bike. Well kind of he left me some blocks away to make sure nobody else sees us. I kissed him and started walking to the house.

He left when i got in.

Fuck i am so fucking in love with him.