ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"With Kat?" Emily asked.

Katherine looked at Emily and shook her head. "No, plus I have a date"

Spencer quickly turned to look at her. "Who?"

"Evelyn. So who are you bringing?"

"Alex"

"Wait, you're bringing him to homecoming?"

Spencer nodded her head with a little smile. "But seriously, you guys, he's not gonna anybody there. So, can you just do your best to make him feel included?"

"No, we were planning on freezing him out"

"Yeah, we were" Katherine added on.

Spencer gave them a look, more mainly to Katherine.

Katherine put her hands up in the air. "Jeez I'm just kidding babe"

Spencer shook her head a little blush and then turned to Emily. "Alright, who are you bringing?"

"I think I'm gonna go stag," Emily said taking out the food from the bag.

"I will, too"

"Why, don't you guys come together? Oh, you'd make such a cute couple"

"How did I just go from wearing mom jeans to being Samantha Ronson?" Aria asked.

Spencer chuckles a little, with what Aria said.

Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's leg so she wouldn't fall over or anything and then slowly sat on her knees and then removed her hand from Spencer's leg.

Spencer looked at her from the corner of her car, with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Who cares who anyone goes to this thing with? I mean, it's just a dance. You should bring someone who you have fun with"

"I do" Spencer mumbled.

Katherine looked over at her. "What was that?"

Spencer looked back at her. "Nothing"

"If you say so"

"I might wanna go with someone. I just don't want people thinking it means more than it does" Emily said as she sat down in a chair.

"Are you and Ben back together?"

Emily shook her head. "No. No, of course not"

"He was a dick anyway"

Spencer lightly hit her on the shoulder.

Katherine turned to her and glared at her for a moment and then turned to look away from her.

"So, who's the mystery dude?"

"I'm starving," Hanna said getting up from the bed to grab a fortune cookie.

Emily got up from the chair she was sitting in and grabbed chopped sticks and a box with some takeout in it, and then sat back down.

Hanna grabbed a fortune cookie out of the bag and opened it, and looked at what the fortune said.

"What's wrong? Bad fortune?" Emily asked noticing a change in Hanna when she opened the fortune.

"Yeah, Confucius says, 'Stop being such a drama queen'" Spencer said.

"Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my! There's no place like homecoming. See you there, A" Hanna read off.

All five of them looked at each other, before Spencer got up and grabbed the bag that had the other fortune cookies in there, and sat back down and grabbed one out of the bag, seeing that it said the same thing. Katherine kept watching Spencer opening them.

Katherine walked into the dance with Evelyn right beside her. Katherine looked around the room and then turned to Evelyn.

"So what do you want to ro first?"

Evelyn looks around for a moment. "Maybe go get something to drink"

Katherine nods. "Okay, want me to go get it, or want to go together?"

Evelyn shrugs. "It doesn't matter to me"

"Okay, I'll just go get it"

Evelyn smiles. "Okay, thank you"

Katherine smiles with a nod. "You're welcome"

Katherine walked up to where the drinks were and poured some for her and some for Evelyn, when Spencer walked up to her.

"Well you look nice"

Katherine turned to look at Spencer. "Thanks, you look nice too"

Spencer smiles. "Thank you and you're welcome"

Katherine picked up the drinks. "See around probably"

"You're not gonna wait with us for Aria to get here?"

Katherine shakes her head. "No"

"Well, what are you gonna do about A?"

Katherine sighs. "Tonight I'm not worrying about A because I want to enjoy myself, at least for one night"

"What if they try something?"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Enough Spencer, I mean it," she said with an annoyed tone and started to walk away.

"Kat"

"No, now just leave me alone about A," Katherine said with a little growl.

Katherine then walked away and started to make her way back to Evelyn, and Spencer didn't stop her this time, she just watched her walk away and sipped on her drink.

(Tw: slight abuse)

Katherine had just got home and she walked inside and shut the door behind her and turned and saw her dad sitting in a rocking chair.

"Where were you?" Daniel asked turning to look at her.

Katherine slowly walked closer to her dad. "The dance"

Daniel looked at what she was wearing. "Wearing that?"

Katherine slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, I don't like wearing dresses"

Daniel placed his beer beside him on the table and stood up and stood in front of Katherine. "Girls shouldn't wear suits"

Katherine slowly looked into his eyes. "People should wear what they want to wear"

"Not in my house"

"It's not yours it's mom's it is in her name"

"No it's mine, she's not hear anymore"

Katherine shook her head. "No"

"Don't talk back to me" Daniel said getting in her face.

Katherine moved her face away from him. "I'm not talking back to you"

Daniel huffed and raised his hand and slapped her on the cheek. "Yes, you are, now go to your room Kyleigh will be home any minute"

Katherine didn't waste any minute and walked up to her room and shut the door behind her once she was inside.

Edited: no

{1460}