MAKE UP DATE

Author's Pov:-

It was a long day, interviews, fan-meets and travelling. The two girls were tired and as soon as they reached their house, they laid down on the couch.

They didn't ever bother to clean themselves before sleep.

"Let's clean up and get to bed bb" The taller girl said but didn't even bother to move after saying that.

"Carry me teerak~"  The other said with a pouty face and begging eyes.

How can someone ignore this cute face with pouty kissable lips, Freen said in her mind.

Even if she didn't had much energy left, she still stood up and carried and her in bridal style to their master bedroom.

But the younger was making it difficult to walk as she was continuously nibbling Freen's neck skin softly which made her legs jelly.

"S-stop bb" She said in a shaky voice but instead Becca started sucking her weak point hardly.

When they reached the bedroom, Freen didn't bother to even get to bed and immediately pinned the younger one to the wall, kissing her with lust and love.

"Don't play with fire darling~" Freen told her with husky voice.

"Let's clean up" Becca said which made Freen a bit shocked.

The older knows its been many days since the smaller girl is rejecting her. She tried to understand her pov but today was the worst.

Becca was the one to start it and now she wanted her to stop and just clean up.

Freen's thoughts were interrupted when she felt movement only to see that Becky left her there alone.

She didn't wanted to pressurize her and not to make her think that sge only wants her body but she couldn't take it anymore.

It was making her go crazy just by the thought that maybe Becky fall out of love.

Tears started flowing down her ocean like eyes but she was too lost to even hear Becky calling for her.

"What happened Freen?? Hey babe tell me" Becca came running and hugged her lover tightly when she saw her standing at the door like statue only to see her crying.

When Freen felt her being embraced, she cried even more until tears were no more coming out of her eyes.

FREEN'S POV:-

"Tell me babe. What's bothering you?" Becca asked me hoping for an answer.

Shall i tell her or not. I was battling in my mind when she spoke again.

"You know you can tell me anything babe, i won't judge. Am your other half afterall."

"Don't you l-love me anymore bb? Its been a few days since we had sex but whenever i try you push me away. I tried to understand but it's making me frustrated." I let it all out after keeping it inside me for days.

"Am sorry babe if i made you feel like i don't love you or am pushing you away with my actions but i didn't meant any of it. You are my life line, of course i love you. I can't live without you babe. I know we have done it but I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Let's go out on a date babe and plan it out and i won't refuse you, i promise" She said in a go but the part that caught my attention is she won't refuse me.

I smiled widely when i heard that. I know am being acting like a horny teenager whi can't control herself but damn how can you control when your girlfriend is an angel.

"Sorry bb i was overreacting. Let's go out tomorrow and for now we need to cleanup" I told her which she agreed and we cleaned up.

Not together you dirty minded readers~
First she cleaned herself and then I.