PRIVATE PLANE PT 2

FREEN'S POV:-

After her little action, i could hear some soft snores. I was still inside her. And i don't know why but just thinking about my cock inside her while she's sleeping is making me loose my mind.

"Shit am getting hard" Freen mumbles and try to calm herself down by thinking about something else and it kinda helped.

After a few minutes i feel asleep too. We were both sleeping still in the same position until my phone rang indicating the alarm went off which i scheduled before the flight will land.

Opening my eyes, i saw a beautiful angel. I will never get tired to look at her.

"Wifey wake up!! We are about to land" I said tried to wake her up with my feather-like kisses on her whole face.

"Teerak~ wakey wakey. We need to look presentable". I said but she didn't even move a nerve.

That's when i bit her neck making her snuggle more into my chest.

She was not ready to wake up. So i slowly got up, removed my cock which was stretching her little pussy and grabbed some tissues to clean both of us.

But when i was cleaning my dinner for tonight(her kitten) , she woke up and said-
"Who gave you the permission to remove that from inside me?" in her raspy voice which was sexy.

"ANSWER ME" She said in a high tone which made me flinch.

"Ehh?" I was confused as i didn't heard what she said before because all my mind was on her raspy voice with the view in front. She laid there with her legs spread apart which was not helping me.

"I said who gave you the permission to remove your junior from inside me?" She said giving me a death glare.

I quickly make her sit on my lap with my junior going back to her hole.

"You can't remove it until i say or enjoy your whole honeymoon by yourself" She said with a smirk on her face.

"But t-teerak, we are about to land in around 10 mints. W-we need to get up." I told her nervously.

"I don't care that's your headache to make sure no one sees us and don't you dare to think about taking it out and I'll make sure to cut it off your body and throw it into gutter" She stated seriously which made me sigh in frustration.

I can't take it out so i just pulled up my pants without my boxer, zipper unlocked.

I made her wear a long coat so that no one will see what's actually happening.

So our position was, she hugging my neck and her legs wrapped around my waist while my junior buried deep inside her pussy hole and my hand grabbing her naked ass.

After a few minutes, plane landed and we went down. I was walking slowly making little movement.

I was trying hard to act normal but deep inside i wanted to stop. Bend her over any railing and fuck her senseless until she can't walk.

When we reached our car which felt like eternity, i dismissed our guards first and then sat in my Bugatti La Voiture Noire and started driving.

I was trying really hard to stop myself but when i couldn't take it anymore, I stopped the car in a remote area and turned to look at my wife who was literally undressing me in her mind.

That's it. I didn't even wasted a second to capture her tasty strawberry lips.

I was biting and sucking her lower lip without any mercy. I entered my tongue when a moan escaped her mouth and now am tasting every corner of her mouth.