CONVEINIENCE STORE PT. 2

FREEN'S POV:-

"God!! I can never get enough of her melons. They fit just perfect " Freen said in her mind while sucking Becky's nipples which are now swollen.

Becky was trying so hard to control her moans but the moment i cupped and squeezed her ass. She gave in. And that's the best moan i ever heard. (Of course i only hear her moan🤭)

I lifted her up a bit, just enough to insert my fingers in her pussy.

"Ahhhhh" Beck screamed which grabbed the attention of people walking outside the store.

I broke in laugh and she hid her face in my neck cause of embarrassment.

"Don't be too loud baby. It's just the start" I whispered in her ear and i could feel her smile.

I brought the thumb of my hand on her clit, pressing it with a bit of force which made her bite my neck.

It stings but i love the feeling of her pussy clenching my fingers.

Once i felt her getting adjusted to my fingers, i curled them inside her hole which made her move from my lap a bit getting more friction between my hand and her pussy.

"Be a good girl and do as I say" She nodded as consent.

"Words honey"

"Yes"

"Yes what?" I said while adding another finger in her hole making it 2.

"Ye-s......D-Daddy"

"Good girl"

With that i took the clothing clips which i grabbed along with some toys when i picked up the blanket from Becky's office.

I made her sit straight, her boobs right in front of my face. I took two clips and gave it to her.

She gave me a confused look.

"Clip your nipples" I said, more like ordered her to do so with smirk never leaving my face.

Becky understood what i meant. She grabbed her left nipple, pinching and pulling it on my face before clipping it and repeating the same with the other one.

And fuck. They look just as fine as her. Those clips were giving her pointy nipple a good support making the tip more hard and out.

I smiled in victory but it is not over yet.

I grabbed her waist using another hand and made her move on my fingers.

Ride my fingers mommy”

She did just what she was ordered to do. She placed both of her hands on my shoulders to get support, and the next thing I saw is her boobies bouncing on my face.

I guided her to quicken her pace before attacking her melons, placing hickeys all over her milky flesh.

I could feel fresh juices coating her curled up fingers. The tightness of Becky's pussy told me that she was close.

Hold on” I said trying to stop Beck but it seemed she lost her senses due to all the pleasure she was feeling.

I took out my fingers from her hole which made her gasp, angry and shocked,all at the same time.