ORANGE JUICE PT. 2

Evening at the same day~

FREEN'S POV:-

I literally loved the orange juice which Becky made today. If you know, you know~

I was serious when i told her that i wanna have some grape juice tonight.

Keeping that in mind i took her to supermarket to get some groceries (grapes were obviously included in that).

We were walking hand in hand when she said "Babe let's get some veggies too".

"Ohk bb let go to the fruit and veggies section." And with that we started walking towards the area.

BECKY'S POV:-

I know why she took me for groceries shopping but i won't let her do what she wants. This time I'll get my revenge regarding what she did in morning~

Just wait and watch babe, you won't stop moaning my name later~

As we were walking towards fruit and veggies section, I placed my hand on her waist making her scott closer to me.

She gave a confused look but i just ignored it and gave her my sweetest smile.

"Princess~ I'll pick some fruits till then you pick some veggies". I nodded and she walked over to take some fruits.

I saw her picking up gome apples, mango and grapes. I knew what was the deal with grapes.

So keeping that in mind not to give her any chance to take lead tonight. I started picking up veggies.

After we finished picking up every required thing, we went towards the counter for payment.

While we were in line, Freen was walking in front of me. So, i went closer and cupped her ass from behind.

I can see how shocked she was from my sudden action.

"What are you doing bb?? We are in public". She said in a whisper which sounded sexy just like her.

I brought my face to ear and said-
"Nothing babe just cupping you ass". With an innocent face which was totally opposite of action and slightly bit her earlobe which made her gasp and breath heavily.

I could see how her body reacts to my action which made me smirk.

I brought my hand back to myself when she was paying for the groceries. After picking all things we went towards our car and settled everything.

She opened the passenger door for me, making sure i settle down comfortably and then went towards driver seat.

When she entered the car, I quickly went towards her and sat on her lap. I brought our faces closer and started kissing her passionately.

My right hand went towards the back of neck, grabbing and squeezing it gently while my other hand started caressing her breasts.

We kissed and kissed and kissed until we were out of breath. We parted our lips and were catching our breaths when i slid my left hand from her breasts towards her centre and applying a slight pressure while moving it up and down.

I could feel how wet even through her pants.

When she was about to pull me for a kiss again, i went back to passengers seat and buckled up my seatbelt.

I could feel her groan in frustration from the side of my eye.

"Let's go babe" She said one last time and revived the engine of car. I know she was frustrated.