PRIVATE PLANE PT. 1

(A/N:- In this story Freen is g!p. So those who are uncomfortable may leave.)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

The two ladies one in a white and another in a suit exchanged their vows after which the priest announced them as wife and wife telling to proceed for a kiss.

That was the moment both the girls went close and kissed eachother passionately making the whole world a witness of their love and marriage.

Freen and Becky completed all the required ceremonies and went to airport to fly to Paris for their honeymoon in Freen's private plane.

FREEN'S POV:-

When i saw Becky in her whote gown, all i think about is to rip that off her body but i had to until we get alone.

We reached the airport and went to my private plane which already had a bed and two sofas with a table installed inside it for our comfort.

You know what I mean right~

I sat on one of the sofa, closed my to calm down myself when i felt someone siting directly at my crotch.

I open my eyes only to see a beautiful princess looking at me with lust in her eyes.

I could see how her eyes darken by the passing seconds. That's when she started kissing me and sucking my lips as if her life depends on it.

Firstly it was just a passionate kiss but then turned it a deep kiss when she started grinding on my crotch making me moan and giving her chance to enter my mouth with her tongue.

They part to intake some air but Becky didn't~

She started kissing my neck. Biting and sucking it at the same place leaving marks which will turn into hickeys later.

Becky suddenly got up but before I could complain, she sat on her knees and started to unbuckle the older girl's pants sliding them down along with boxers which made the trapped monster spring out.

Becky wasted no time to get a handful of my cock and attached her lips, slightly licking the flesh at the top with her tongue making me moan.

Becky was teasing me without thinking about the consequences she woul face later.

"STOP TEASING AND JUST FUCKING TAKE ME IN YOU MOUTH". I screamed and within a mili second Becky started moving her hand up and down on the monster length of her newly wedded wife.

She sucked the tip of my penis and swirling her tongue around it which made me fully hard which she could feel in her mouth.

Becky loved the way she turns Freen on and how she could feel her hard within her.

"AHHH~~ WIFEY~~ P-PLEASE~~~" I was now begging so that Becky could make her cum. How badly she wanted to cum in that hot mouth of her lover.

Becky started to suck on the tip with more pressure and later on taking the full length in her mouth making me gasp at the site in front of me.

They made eye contact and Becky repeated her actions along with squeezing my balls full of cum with made mel cum inside her mouth without a warning.

Becky tried to swallow it all but it was too much so it flew through her lips sorner to her chin.

After she felt that she stopped, she opened her eyes only to see Becky still holding her hard cock and licking it all clean.

When I was about to say something, she took out her panties and sat at my crotch.

Her pussy was in direct contact with my penis and i could feel her wetness covering my cock.

She stood up a bit just to shove my cock right inside her pussy making both of us hiss in pain.

Well my length was not a joke afterall. It will rip anyone apart but i don't give a shit about others. I just wanna rip my angelic lover which is now my wife~

She started it bit I'll be the one to finish it.

When i made sure she was comfortable, I started moving her up and down my shaft while holding her waist.

She was screaming turned into a moaning mess.

I could see how my 12 inch long and 2.5 inch wide dick was streaching her little cat.

The way my dick disappeared into her hole, it almost made me cum right there but i need to control myself and make sure to really rip it off apart.

Still thrusting up and down i could see her tits bouncing along her and that was it when i ripped apart her shirt only to find that she was not wearing her bra.

I smirk before attacking her chest. I left mark all over her breasts and when i was satisfied with my art, I pinched her nipples which made her groan in pain and immediately attack my mouth to one it and my hand still playing with the other one.

I loved her melons. They made me feel like a baby who always wanted to drink their mommy's milk.

She pushed my head more into her chest so that i could take the maximum of her breasts.

That's when i felt her walls tightening around my cock making it harder for me to move so i hold her waist giving her a few deep thrusts.

After few more deep thrusts which touched her g-spot, she came but i didn't stop. I kept thrusting until i came.

When i was done letting my cum all out in her pussy, i felt her head on my shoulder becoming heavy.

I took out my cock from inside her and started to clean her making sure not to disturb her sleep but failed when she suddenly hold my cock tightly making me vince in pain.

I look up into her eyes only to see a furious lioness.

"Go and lay down on the bed Sarocha." She told me wait a stern voice which made me gulp and freeze at the saame spot until she screamed-
"NOWWW" I quickly went to bed and layed on my back not caring that i am still naked lower.

She scrolled to me and inserted my cock in her now not so tight hole because of our actions before.

She laid on top of me and me buried deep inside her. She ripped apart my shirt and sports bra making me completely naked and snuggled into my chest.

I could feel her getting heavy which meant she already slept.

This tigress slept making me horny as fuck and ripped my Calvin Klein shirt just to lay on top me with pussy streched from length inside her and sleep.

I wanted to make her pay for her actions but now is not the right time.

Sleep for now babe, I'll deal with you later~
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...