When he catches you making out - Zane

Zane's POV:
We had just finished eating dinner when Cole and Y/n ran out of the room with each other. They have been dating for almost 2 months now so them running off with each other is a daily occurrence. I grabbed the bin bags and made my way outside to put them in the bins.

I heard giggling from around the corner and peeked my head around to see Cole and my sister kissing. I opened my arm panel and turned my funny switch on, this should be interesting.

"You two should be asleep" I whispered. I heard y/n squeal and looked to see her latches onto Cole, putting her head in his chest.

"What was that?" Cole asked her.

"How am I meant to know?" She retorted.

I started sneaking up behind them, trying to be as quiet as possible. I got right behind them when I whispered in y/n's ear, "boo" . She quickly turned around and smacked me across the face.

"ZANE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" She screamed.

I just stood there and laughed at her before making my face serious again. "Cole, may I ask what you were doing with your tongue down my sister's throat?"

"W-what do you mean? Th- that wasn't me" he stuttered. I smirked at him before turning away and heading back inside.

I'm sorry this is a short chapter, I didn't really have many ideas for it. Anyways, thank you to everyone who has been reading my story and has gotten me to at least 3.2K. I will try and update more frequently but school starts again in a few days so it might take a while.

The next chapters are:

⭐️When you're upset/ depressed about something
⭐️When you get kidnapped

I hope you're enjoying reading this book just as much as I am writing it.