When you have a nightmare- Jay

#This will be used when the dreams stop and start #

Your POV: 

#It was a nice, sunny day and I thought I'd do some gardening. I know itndoesnt sound the most appealing but the Bounty grounds are horrific. No offence to Sensei Wu or Misako. I walked to the main deck and saw Jay in his inventors gear. 

"Hey bro ! Are you making a new invention?" 

"Not exactly", he said, "I'm modifying an old design because it kept failing the test trials. I think I might've solved the problem though so hopefully, when I try it now, it should work". I loved my brother's inventions. Sure, some of his ideas are definitely out there but, at least he has a big imagination. 

"Cool" I awed, " can I come watch?" 

Jay looked at me skeptically before replying, "are you not gardening anymore?" I looked down at my clothes and saw what he meant ; I didn't exactly look the best.

Jay looked  at me skeptically before replying, "are you not gardening anymore?"  I looked down at my clothes and saw what he meant ; I didn't exactly look the best

"Please?" I begged. 

"Fine" , Jay huffed. We walked outside and Jay started setting up whilst I sat on the floor, giddy with excitement.  I was like a child at a circus, all I need is some popcorn. 

"Are you almost done?" I squealed. 

"Yup, all ready" he confirmed and started to put the wings on his back, when he stopped. 

"Actually", he started, "on second thought, why don't you do the test run?"

"B- but I don't know how it functions. Plus, I don't like heights, you know that" I mumbled.

"It's fine" Jay reassured and started to put the wings on my back. 

"Jay, I really don't want to do this" I cried as he pushed me closer to the edge.

"Oh well, it's not as if I'll actually miss you. I mean, you're not really my sister, YOU'RE ADPOTED! I COULD NEVER LOVE YOU!" he shouted and pushed me over the edge. #

Jay's POV:

"JAY!" 

I sprung out my bed and sprinted to y/n's room. Is she okay? Is she hurt? Is she scared or mad? I flung her door open and saw her tossing and turning in her bed. She had tears streaming down her face and there was sweat dripping down her forehead. 

"Y/n?" I questioned. She started screaming again so I ran and hugged her. 

"Ssh. You're okay, it's okay " I soothed. She woke up startled and sobbed into my shoulder. 

"I- you" she mumbled. 

"Y/n, hey, it's okay. I've got you, you're okay. It was just a nightmare, it's all gone" I said softly.

"B-but you p-pushed me a-and said I w-wasn't your sister b-because I'm adopted" she blubbered.

"Y/n! I would never even think of doing something like that. I could never live with myself if I lost you. You are always going to be my little minum, nothing will ever change that. Okay?" I comforted.

"O-okay" y/n yawned and slid further into the duvet. 

"Okay" I whispered and stroked the side of her head lightly, rocking her back to sleep.