When he comes for you ~ Jay

~Your POV~

''Y/N!'' I heard my mum shout.

 ''yeah mum?'' 

''can you come down for a minute?''. Great, she just had to spoil my favourite tv programme. I'm walking down the stairs and I hear my parents whispering like they're planning something and it makes me think, "they're not planning a surprise birthday party are they?  I know my birthday is coming up but they know I hate surprises"  But no, I walk into the sitting room and they're just sat down and they look at me as I walk in. My dad looks like he's about to talk but then he closes his mouth as if he's second guessing whatever he was going to say, but then he opens his mouth again anyway. 

''y/n, darling there's something we've been meaning to tell you.'' "Okay this is weird, why do they both look so serious?"

  Without even thinking I just let my mouth open and words start to fly out ''what's going on and why is there a kinda serious vibe in the air?'' "Yup, I'm defenitley just like my brother . Can't keep my mouth shut :)" Both of my parents just look at each other and it looks like my mum has tears in her eyes.

 ''y/n, dear we think it's time we tell you the truth about us, about you and where you live''. I am so confused right now, what does she mean by the truth about me and where I live? I'm y/n Walker and I live here, in the Junkyard. I look away from the ground expecting my mum and dad to burst out laughing and just say that this is all a prank but that's definitley not what they do. I see my mum crying and dad has put his hand around her in a comforting way.

  ''Y/n, sweetie, you're...''

(Ha ha cliff hanger  :>)

~Jay's POV~

I'm sitting in my room when I hear Nya shout:

'Guys come quick!'

I run as fast as I can but see that the others beat me. ''what is it sis'' Kai asks.

  ''There's a sighting of an elemental master near Boulevard street''. My thoughts are all confused right now but I look around at my teammates and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I was about to say something but Cole beat me to it, ''what kind of element?'' 

''Music''.

  All of a sudden I realise something "CRAP!  that's (y/n)". I guess the guys realised I was staring at the ground because I was being shook by Kai.

 ''Jay? You okay?'' I guess I'll have to tell them... here goes everything... ''basicallyIhaveayoungersisiterwho'stheelementalmasterofmusicandthat'shersoI'mgonnagogether!'' 

(If you can't understand Jay, this is what he said: "Basically, I have a younger sister who's the elemental master of music and that's her so I'm gonna go get her") 

That's all I say and I look up to see the very confused faces of my brothers. Lloyd looking the most confused, ''errm... I didn't catch any of that''. I really don't have time for this.

 ''I'll explain later'', is all I say before I jumped of The Bounty and started to head towards Boulevard street. The closer I get, the more clearer things get and sure enough, there's (y/n) running down the street. She's about to head down an alleyway before I call out her name, ''Y/N!''. 

I land my dragon and run over to her to find that she's hyperventilating and she has tear stains all the way down her face. ''hey, it's okay. sshh it's okay. I'm here now''. She starts to cry even more as she rests her head on my chest. All I can hear is her crying and hyperventilating and I've got to find some sort of way to get her to calm down before she has a major anxiety/ panic attack (Yes, you suffer from them just like Jay) and tell me what's wrong.

 ''Hey, hey, sshh. It's okay, everything's going to be fine. Now, can you tell me what's wrong?''  Y/n looks up at me and I have to bite my lip to stop myself from shouting. Her face is all painted with the marks from her tears.

 ''Mum and dad they... they told me something and now, I don't know where to go or what to do.''  I'm really confused now, what could've been so bad to hear that would've made y/n run away from home and not want to go back? 

''Can you tell me what they said?'' Y/n is now somehow being carried by me but the thing is, I have no clue how that happened. 

''They, they told me I'm adopted''. And that was it, there was waterworks everywhere. 

''Hey, sshhh, you have to calm down. Was there anything else that happened?'' Y/n was now full-on crying and I had to get her to stop because I knew if she kept crying, I would eventually start because I hate to see my little sis in so much pain. After she'd calmed down a bit, she started to talk. 

''After they told me, I ran upstairs and started to play my music because that always helps me but then, after a while, I started singing and these f/c sparkles started to fly around me and they wouldn't go away. I got scared and ran away because I didn't know what else to do''. Now I understand what's going on: y/n woke up her elemental powers when she started singing.

 ''To me, you sound like an elemental master of music''. All was quiet, had I said something to make her go numb or something?

 ''Wait, you mean, like you?''. 

"THANK GOD SHE CAN STILL SPEAK!"  

''Yeah sis, like me''. I said ruffling her hair. All I saw was her face lighting up ''YAY COOL!'' she screamed at the top of her lungs.

''Yep! You're definetly your brother's sister'' I said chuckling, ''c'mon, how would you like to live with me? I'll help you control your powers and so will my friends".

 ''Really? I can really come live with you in your ninja headquaters?'' 

''Sure why not''. I form my dragon, help y/n up and start heading towards the Bounty whilst explaining my sister's power to her.