When they come for you- Kai/Nya

Your POV:

I'm in the Blacksmith's shop and I'm trying to make a scythe but every time I try, I fail. A man came in the other day and asked for 20 of them, but I can't even make one! How the heck am I going to get this order done!? I try over and over but I just can't do it! Urgh! I throw the metal over to the pile of mistakes on the floor. I'm so sick of this! I'm so sick of failing! I feel the floor becoming hotter and I look down to see that lava is seeping out of every crack in the floor. I'm scared... What if something bad happens?

Nya's POV: 

I'm in the bridge just checking over Ninjago City's footage when the elemental tracker starts beeping like mad. My first instinct is to call everyone and then see what's going on. "Everyone! Come to the bridge!" All of the boys arrive in less than two minutes and everyone starts to ask question.

Kai: "What is it sis?"

Jay: "Are you okay?"

Cole: "What's going on?"

Zane: "If my calculations are correct, something seems to bothering you"

Lloyd: "Did we run out of candy again?"

Everyone looks at him and he sighs with defeat. "Right, sorry. So, what's going on Nya?" I roll my eyes at him but answer the question, "There's an elemental master sighting".

"Really? Whereabouts?" Cole questioned. 

Zane started to scan the systems but looked ta the ground before he spoke, "It's at the Blacksmith's shop". I knew straight away what was going on. "Y/N!" Kai screamed and then he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.  "Sorry guys" I said. "I promise we'll explain it all later". Kai kept dragging me until we reached the deck. 

"You know what this means right?" he asked me.

"Yup" I answered. "Let's go get our little sister". 

We jumped off the Bounty and formed our elemental dragons. Then we started to head for the Blacksmith's shop. 

~Time skip~ 

Kai's POV: 

We're about 2 miles away from the Blacksmith's shop and I'm hoping that y/n's okay. I'm looking for the shop but all I see in it's place are flames. I look at Nya and we both nod. We both start speeding up and the closer we get, the clearer the scene is. There's fire everywhere, policeman, fireman and...hang on a minute, is that... Y/N! Me and Nya speed up even more and land our dragons. 

"Y/N!" Nya yells.

Y/n runs over to both of us and hugs Nya. "Are you okay?" I asked. Y/n is holding onto Nya like she's never going to let go. I know my sister and she's never this clingy unless something's really upset her. "What happened?" Nya asked her. 

"I got frustrated then there was lava everywhere, fire on my hands and everything started to burn". I never knew that y/n's element was similar to mine.  I mean, I knew she was going to have an element but I never thought that it would be an element close to mine. I'm guessing she activated it when she got frustrated. I noticed that y/n had  let go of Nya but she looks really weak and pale. All of a sudden, y/n went to hug me but passed out before she reached me. I luckily caught her and started to worry. "Y/n?" There was no response. 

"Let's get her back to the Bounty. Hopefully she'll wake up soon". Me and Nya formed our dragons and headed for the Bounty. Y/n was so weak and pale that I was thinking of the worst scenarios possible. I hope she's going to be alright. 

Not gonna lie, I loved writing that :>