Your crush /sibling finds out - Cole

Cole's POV:

"I KNOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE FINALLY REALISED HOW MUCH I LIKE HIM!". I ran as fast as I could to my sisters room and eavesdropped. If my sister likes someone, I need to know who it is so I can the the 'friendly' brother chat.

"How do you think Cole will react? Shit! I didn't think of it like that until now! I like my brothers best friend?!" Y/n panicked.

SHE LIKES WHO?!

Y/n likes Jay? To be fair, I should've seen this coming. It's so obvious now that I think about it. I have to get Jay! Luckily for me, he's walking this way. "Jay!" I whisper-shouted. 

"What? Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"Just shut up and listen". Jay looked doubtful for a minute but copied me and put his ear on the door. 

"I can't stop liking him though, Jay is just too adorable for that" y/n squealed.  I turned to face a bright red Jay.

"You like her, don't you?" I teased.

"Would you kill me if I said yes?" Jay wondered.

"Jay, buddy, you're my best friend. I could never... but, break my baby sister and I break you", I threatened lowly, before giving him a goofy smile, " now, go get her".

I knocked on the door, earning a small come in from y/n. I opened the door to see her sat reading  a book on her bed; she must've finished the call whilst I was talking to Jay. "Gosh pebble! You could've at least dressed a little nicer. It is a special occasion after all" I joked, then ran out.

Your POV:

I was left with Jay when Cole ran out and closed the door. I subconsciously grabbed a blanket from the bottom of my bed and covered myself. I was wearing jogger shorts, a crop top, and not to mention, I had my glasses on. I barley ever wear them so this is the first time Jay is seeing me with them. I always wear contacts because one, they get in the way of training and two, i just think I look geeky. And to top it off, my hair is gathered in a high messy bun.

 And to top it off, my hair is gathered in a high messy bun

(What you're wearing)

"I think you look pretty, you really suit glasses" Jay said shyly. 

"T- thanks". Damn, my nervous stutter! Jay walked over and sat next to me on my bed.

"How's y/f/n (Your friend's name)", he asked, "they seemed excited on the phone".

"Shit" I murmured,  earning a chuckle from Jay. "You weren't meant to hear that" I stressed.

"I figured" , he replied, "But hey, if I didn't hear it, I wouldn't have been able to ask you a special question ". I tilted my head in confusion before Jay tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, making me blush.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered. 

"Yes" I answered, and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I sighed sleepily when he started to softly play with my hair.

"I could get used to this" Jay hummed.

"Me too" I yawned, earning more chuckles from Jay.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart " he whispered, rocking me to sleep, him falling asleep soon after, neither of us knowing that Cole snuck into the room and took photos of us cuddling. 

(How I think you guys would be cuddling)