First day of training- Lloyd

Your POV: 

I woke up this morning really excited because it's my first day of training.  I got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast and saw the others were already there. " Hey sis" Lloyd beamed ,      " you ready for your first day of training? "

" Hell yeah! " I screamed. Lloyd came over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the kitchen. I was pleased to see it was Zane making breakfast and not Cole. 

" Thank god coles not cooking! " I thought out loud. All the ninjas turned and looked at me before bursting into fit's of laughter, all except Cole. 

" What? Cole's cooking literally makes  me physically ill just from looking at it, it's not the be-" Lloyd's hand covered my mouth before I could say anymore. 

"Alright sis, that's enough of that. You really need to learn when to talk and when to keep quiet" Lloyd lectured me 

"Okay mum" I laughed.

Zane threw me an apple which I caught and then threw me a gi. "Sensei said that's your gi and you have to wear it pretty much all the time to get used to it" Zane explained. 

"Thanks elsa" 

I ran to my bedroom and got changed, ready for training.

Your gi and training hairstyle:

I went to the training deck to find everyone already there. " Finally, you took ages" Lloyd complained. 

"Well sorry Goldilocks but it's my first time wearing a gi" I went over and ruffled his hair, "come on then, I want to learn, oh dear brother".

Lloyd and I got in a fighting stance and began sparring while the other ninjas observed from the edges. "Come on lil sis, you can do better than this" Lloyd teased.

"Hey! We're literally the same age" I yelled, throwing my fist at him but he dodges it.

"Yeah, but I'm still 10 minutes older, and you're really short, which makes you look at least 3 years younger than me" Lloyd said with a smirk on his face.

I got really mad and suddenly felt energy coursing through my veins. I looked to see light orbs on my palms and I brought my hands together to make one massive orb. I aimed it at Lloyd and saw noting but bright light.

When the light faded, I saw all the ninjas on their knees, covering their eyes and heads, groaning in pain. I went over and helped Lloyd off the floor. 

"Next time, maybe don't tease me for being the younger twin" I smirked and then ruffled Lloyd's hair before walking back into the Bounty. 

Lloyd's POV:

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Kai with his eyes wide, " you're sisters hot" 

I shoved his elbow off my shoulder and turned fully to look at his face , "one word, NO!" I yelled and walked after y/n. I could hear all the guys teasing Kai about his comment towards y/n and I just hope nothing more happens with this situation. Now, I've got to find my sister and have a 'friendly' rematch.