When he comes for you - Cole

I know the house above isn't exactly Lou's house but it was the closest I could find.

Your POV:

I'm hiding in my room and hoping my dad doesn't find me. I've had enough of him trying to make me a dancer. I get that he wants me to be just like mum and I know, I miss her too and I do want to be like her, but dancing just isn't for me. He needs to understand that but every time I try to tell him, he never listens and just compares me to my mum.

 I don't get why, just for once, he can't see me as my own person. I'm getting sick of it. I'll never be like mum but he just doesn't get that. I get up off the floor to grab a book when there's a knock at my door. 

"Y/N! Come on. I know you're in there and being quiet isn't going to make me think your not,  so you better open this door!" My dad yelled angrily. 

 I really don't want to put up with his yelling so I just open the door. "Look, dad, I get that you want me to be like mum but dancing just isn't for me and you need to understand that". He just stood there staring at the floor and I think he gets it this time. 

"Y/n, I don't care what you say. I'm putting you back in dance school and you will do the triple tiger sashay!" Spoke too soon.

 "Dad! I don't want to be a dancer! I want to be a f/j (future job) and actually do something with my life rather than wasting it in a dance school where I'm getting dumber and dumber!!!". 

Things around me start floating and I'm getting worried. My desk starts to float and I don't know what to do so I just run downstairs and straight out the front door. I know exactly where to go but I just hope my dad doesn't figure it out. 

Cole's POV:

I'm preparing for dinner when I hear Nya shout for everyone. I run to the bridge and see that I'm the last one to arrive. "What is it Nya?" I ask. 

"There's an elemental sighting in... the Snowy Garden's Graveyard". My mouth just drops. That's where my mum is and there's only one person I know that would be there and possibly have an element.

 "What's the element sis?" Kai asked. 

I answered for her and said, "Gravity". 

Nya looks at me shocked. "How did you know?" I didn't want to tell them just yet so I decided to tell them after I got back.

 "I'll tell when I'm back. Give me two hours and when I get back, don't freak out" I look straight at Jay and he immedeatley looks offended.

 "When have I ever freaked out?" he asked. Everyone looks at him with a sarcastic face. "Yeah don't answer that" he said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. 

"I promise I'll tell you when I get back". I left my team confused and formed my dragon and headed for y/n.

~Time skip~

(Still Cole's POV)

I land in the middle of the graveyard and get off my dragon. I start making my wat to my mum's grave and I'm not gonna lie, I'm really worried. I hope y/n is alright. She only ever comes here if something's happened. I turn the corner to find y/n crumpled in front of our mum's grave crying her eyes out. I run up to her and hug her tightly. 

"Y/n, sshh. It's okay." I thought she might freak out a bit because she didn't see me coming but she recognised my voice so she just melted into my arms. I calmed her down a bit then asked why she was here.

 "Dad" she said. That's all she had to say and I knew straight away what had happened. My dad had been forcing her to join dancing school again and had been comparing her to mum. I feel so bad for y/n. I know how it feels.

 "Did anything else happen?" I asked her. She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and my heart broke. 

She sniffled a bit and started to talk, "The more annoyed I got, more things started to float around me and I got scared so I ran away. Dad said I need to be more like mum and stop being a disapointment to the family". I literally just sat there in shock. I never knew dad would take it that far.

 "Hey, why don't you come live with me and my friends. We'll help you control your powers and we can spend more time together". Y/n hugged me even tighter and started crying again. I'm just hoping that these were happy tears.

 "Is that a yes?" I chuckled. 

"Definetly. Thanks big bro". 

"No problem. Now, come on". I formed my dragon and helped her up. We then  made our way to the Bounty.