Spending time with your best friend- Cole

Lloyd's POV: 

I woke up because I can't sleep anymore! Its way too hot! I'm walking to the bridge and gasp when I get there. Y/n was lying on the floor looking at the stars and she seems deep in thought. "Y/n?"

She jumped a little and turned to look at me for a moment before lying back down, "you scared me" .

"Sorry y/n/n (Your nickname). What are you doing out here?" I asked. 

"Couldn't sleep" she murmured.

"How come?" I questioned and layed down next to her. 

"It's nothing" y/n snapped. 

"And this flying ship is a bloody cow. Y/n, I can literally read you like a book. What's up?" I said. 

"Its jus-" y/n started, "its my dad".

"I didn't know you'd seen him recently" I replied. 

"I haven't.  Cole thinks it'll be good to see my dad and explain things. One, so my dad knows I haven't just disappeared. But also to make him see what I can do as a ninja so he'll stop forcing me to be a dancer", y/n sighed. 

"Isn't that a good thing though? Maybe it'll fix your relationship " I reasoned. 

"It could...but what if  my dad doesn't like what I have to tell him? What if he blames Cole for being a bad influence? What if- what if my dad doesn't want me in his life anymore?" Y/n rambled. 

"Hey" I cooed and shuffled closer as y/n put her head on my chest and sobbed quietly. 

"It'll all be okay, I promise you. And if not, if there is that possibility that things go to pot, I'll be here. Whether you need me or not", I comforted. 

We stayed watching the stars and I comforted y/n until she fell asleep.